Metal Lee Goes Wild

"Now w-wait please!!"

It was dead at night as a man was running away. Deep in the wood's multiple, dead bodies the man trip himself and turn around.

"I-I'll give you everything! Money! Wom-Aaahh!!"

The man panicked when his arm was suddenly chopped off. He screamed only to be jolted as it made him shut up.

"You honestly disgust me." A young but deep voice came as they were walking past the multiple bodies.

"But yet your body is a different story." Red eyes shine bright as it stares at the frightening man.

"So, I wonder..." They were in front of the man, licking the blood and tears off of him before a creature slowly emerges from the shadow.

"What does flavor hides in there?"

Third Person POV:

"All right, everyone. Today you'll start practicing with shuriken."

It was at the Academy as Shino explains to everyone today's exercise. "I know you're all beginners, but that's okay. That's because you're at the Academy to learn. Now, please be extremely careful, so that you don't end up hurting yourself or hitting your classmates."

'I feel like he jinxes himself.' Y/n thought to himself as immediately Shino almost got hit.

Multiple kids threw them as they were excited to throw something sharp. Shino quickly got out of the way as he watches the kids continue to their exciting assault on the target.

"They're not listening at all." Shino sweatdrops as he watches his students.

Sumire tries to throw it as it missed the target. "No, I just can't seem to get this right," she frowned.

"It would be much better for me if I was drawing. Hmph!" Inojin also tries as he perfectly hit the middle of the target.

"Yeah, I'm with you there." Shikadai agreed. "We've already been doing this kinda stuff at home."

"Hmph!" A kid with black hair got into a stance as he perfectly hit the target twice, "Since secluding myself and immersing myself in training, my shuriken technique's perfect!"

He has shiny black hair worn in a bowl-cut style, dark eyes, and very thick eyebrows. His eyes, however, are noticeably sharper. His likeness is further perpetuated by his attire: he wears a green jumpsuit with orange leg warmers, a scarf, and bandages over his hands.

"He's good." Shikadai complimented as the kid suddenly became very nervous.

'Wait! Shikadai and everyone else is watching! Oh no, if everyone is watching would that mean he's-!!' The bowl-cut kid panicked as he missed the target.

"Guess my hand must have slipped!" The bowl-cut kid made an embarrassed laugh, "That is so weird."

"Outta the way!" Shikadai and Inojin turn to see Boruto holding a Fūma Shuriken, "This is how I do it!"

"Hey!" Shikadai yell as Inojin gasps, "Isn't that dangerous?"

"Demon Wind Shuriken! Go!" Boruto throws the shuriken as Shikadai and Inojin jump out of the way while heading to the bowl-cut kid.

"Hmm. That shuriken is so unsteady! With my kick, I will..." The bowl-cut kid smirks.

"Metal!" Sumire yell as everyone watched and panicked.

The bowl-cut kid Metal panicked and became nervous again. "Oh, uh, L-L-Leaf Hurricane!"

Metal goes for the kick as it got caught to where the handle is. Metal started yelling as he was flying off when the blade got caught, creating a small dust cloud.