The Non-Human Break

"Wh-Where am I?"

Looking around the place, it was like I'm in the middle of either the woods or the forest. However, the sun was out as it was shining between the gaps in the leaves.

"No! No! No!"

Panicking as the sun was hitting on them. Crying as if they don't want to die, breathing hard as if they were ready to be burnt to ashes. 

However, nothing is happening, there was no pain. Opening their eyes, they see that the sun is doing nothing to them.

"Huh?"

Slowly walking out as the sun is doing nothing on them. Walking faster as it soon turns into a full run, they were smiling as they did something that neither of them have ever done.

Third Person POV:

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

The sound of an alarm stopped as it was morning. Groaning out of bed as Y/n stood up as he was stretching before heading to the bathroom.

Looking at himself in the mirror as he can stare into his red eyes. Staring at each as he sighs in anger as he was cursing in his head about what happened yesterday.

He couldn't control his anger and that was his biggest weakness. When he had that fight with Metal, he was seeing some people as it just made him switch to his other side.

The way Metal got into his stance; just triggered a memory in him. A tall and muscular young man with skin so fair, it appears bright, green-tinged white, decorated by a pattern of thick blue lines, which resemble the criminal tattoos he had as a human. They had short, bright pink hair that fluffed out around their head, and inward-tilting yellow eyes with pink eyelashes and blue sclera that looked somewhat like cracked glass. 

The lines on his face curved through each of his eyes from below his ears to over his temples, another blue line running from the center of his hairline to the bridge of his nose, with two more lines running around his neck, three others branching off the lower one to his torso.

He wore little, only sporting short, sleeveless dark purple-pink hair that was cut off at his waist, left open to expose his chest, that was decorated by a square pattern on his back. Below this, he sported a pair of baggy white pants that he rolled to just below the knee with a blue rope belt to secure them at his waist.

They were always barefoot but wears a chain of large round pink pearls around each of their ankles.

Y/n got out of the shower as he changed into his clothes. When he got done with everything, he went onto the couch because he can't go to school. Why, because of what happened yesterday.

While Y/n was knocked out, a teacher came in and see them being knocked out and demanded what happened. The boys didn't tell them the real story but gave a remade version of it.

Metal stated that he didn't know what was wrong with him as he felt like something was controlling him. Making him do things that he wouldn't do, such as getting into a fight with Y/n.

However, the biggest thing that they slip was talking about Y/n. When they talk about how Y/n got aggressive during the fight, Boruto accidentally let up how their eyes were different. They were slanted like an animal, the way how they talk during, and how lightning was sparking around him.

When Boruto talk about the eyes, the teacher tensed up as if they were remembering something. By the time Y/n woke up, it was decided that Y/n wouldn't go to school until they meet someone.