Boy or girl (2)

Sorry for the long wait, but school been budging me a lot. And my mental health is not doing well, but I'm back I will try to update at least one time two day, but anyway also, sorry for the bad grammar, now that said let's get into the story. 

                                                                               \

                                                                                 \

                                                                                   \

                                                                                   /

                                                                                 /

                                                                               /

                                                                               \

                                                                                 \

                                                                                   \

                                                                                      /

                                                                           third-person pov 

"calm down, calm down I need to calm down ok let's go come out to my familia and if thing go wrong I will just go to Miguel house" Camilo told himself, he took a deep breath and walked out of his room going downstairs. he could hear multiple voices that was not very familiar to him. 

then as he got downstairs, he saw Miguel with his family talking with the other members of his family. 

 he just stood there until his Mami called him to come say hi to the guest.

Camilo pov 

i slowly made my way to the other family, hugging the mom and the dad high five the little girl and came Miguel turn, I was about to dab him up, but he just pulled me into a hug and whispered "hello mi amor"  I blush a little but realized everybody was looking at us and that Dolores probably heard us since her eyes widen so big, and i could tell she was about to say something but aunt Julieta called us to come eat. 

as i sally hope it doesn't next to Miguel I stared eating, taking extras like usual but i remembered that i still have to   come out today and my fucking boyfriend is with ME ! What could possible go wrong. So I looked at Miguel, and he nodded, so I stood up, trying to get everyone attention

third-person POV

As Camilo stood up, everybody looked at him with a confused expression. 

he cleared his throat, and looked at his abuela, knowing he was mostly afraid of her rection,  he sighed and said "I got to tell you guys something and i really hope it doesn't change the way you"

abuela : go on 

Camilo : pls don't get mad but i'm genderfluid sometime i fell i like a girl a boy or none of them