day 5

i woke up to feel an arm wrapped around me, and hearing soft snores, the same soft snores i had heard after we fell asleep watching hamilton. i slowly rolled over and saw harvey fast asleep next to me. we were both in our clothes from yesterday. not wanting to wake him, i decided to try and sleep longer, according to my clock, it was seven am. i freed one of my arms to place it over him, and went close my eyes, i felt his grip on me tighten, as if he was pulling me closer. our faces were inches apart, i closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

~ten am~

i woke up again, the same weight of an arm on me, still. harvey hadn't woken up yet, so i decided to just lie there, knowing max would probably come in soon. i admired the way his hair fell, parting over his eyes, and a lonely strand going down his nose. i took note of how his lips were slightly parted, and curled up just the smallest amount revealing a small dimple, and the way his nose flared as he snored.

just as i thought max came in about five minutes later. "you look stuck." he laughed.

"each time i move his grip tightens on me." i laughed rolling onto my back so mine and harvey's faces weren't as close.

"tilly wants to know all about your date so i suggest coming down soon." max smiled at me.

"i would if i could get up, he needs the sleep so i don't want to wake him." i said.

"i'll go and get a pillow, you slide down and i'll slide the pillow in from the top." i loved how we were planning this. i nodded as he went to get the pillow.

once max returned, i slowly slid down, he slid the pillow in. once i was out of harvey's grip, i realised i couldn't get down, jumping would wake him up. max got me by my knees and threw me over his shoulder, putting me down once we were out of the room. "why do i feel like you've done that before?" i asked trying to contain my laughter.

"you'd be surprised how many times tilly gets trapped by pippa and freddie." he laughed.

i sent harvey a quick message to say i'd gone downstairs, knowing he'd see it when he woke up. "why did you smell like harvey when you came in? how was it? did you like the meteor shower? why did you get home so late?" tilly fired questions at me.

"take a breather tilly, one question at a time." i giggled at her energy.

"ok, why did you smell like harvey when you got back?" she asked.

"probably because i was wearing his hoodie, lay next to him when we were watching the meteor shower, and fell asleep on him in the car ride home." i said. "and why were you awake at that time?" i asked.

"because no one else was awake and max couldn't remember if he picked up a key or not." she admitted.

"oi! i payed you a tenner to keep that a secret! i want that tenner back!" max shouted jokingly.

"you see, you said you'd pay me the £10 when we got home because you don't have any cash, i wasn't obligated to keep it a secret until i had my money." tilly grinned. "and next question! how was the meteor shower?"

"it was so good! it was so pretty, i'm glad i got to experience it, if it wasn't for max basically forcing harvey to ask me out, i wouldn't have been allowed to watch it because i would have been on my own." i answered.

"awww, max being annoying helped someone! and last question, why did you get back so late?"

"probably because after the meteor shower we just stargazed and lost track of time, then remembered max was in the car waiting for us so we came back." i smiled remembering how harvey suddenly realised max was waiting for us, he panicked a little bit.