day 6

it was around eight am and i woke up to someone blasting crazy frog next to my pillow. "ma-" i stopped myself as my vision cleared. "tilly! why did you do this?!" i exclaimed, trying to stifle a laugh.

"max told harvey to wake you up, but he said you were too cute being asleep, so i got sent to wake you up. crazy frog was just an added bonus." she giggled.

"you're evil you know that. now leave so i can get changed." i gave in finally laughing. she left and i got changed, i decided on a my white binder with a white t-shirt and a navy blue fleece, with some black leggings.

i came out my room and went to brush my teeth and hair. i decided to leave my hair down so it wasn't much hassle.

"ah ornella! good morning!" max said cheerfully.

"it would have been a good morning. if i didn't get woken up by crazy frog." i jokingly glared at tilly. "genuine question, why are we up this early?" i asked.

"we were wondering if you wanted to go to the christmas markets with us. we were going to ask yesterday but we forgot." max smiled.

"i'd love to, anything in particular you want to buy?" i asked.

"we need christmas presents for dobby and tom." harvey answered.

"cool! i wouldn't mind going to waterstones, i need a new book series to read now i've finished assassination classroom." i said.

they nodded and we all climbed in the cars, mum and lily decided to stay home, lily wasn't feeling the best. the car arrangements were the same as when we went into town. harvey had control of the music, but let me put on my playlist. we sang along to the ajr songs, i hummed along to the lovejoy songs, happily singing along to concrete, i also rapped/sang all of life by the sea by tubbo. i may not look like it but i'm a massive twitch streamer fan, specifically members of the dreamsmp, ranboo and karl being my favourites.

"i liked that one the went 'all this over a kiss' what's it called?" harvey asked.

"it's called concrete, it's by lovejoy." i smiled, he was sat in the back with me, so i leant on him again.

"cool." he smiled looking down at me.

before i knew it we were in manchester, we found a car park and walked into the main area. "what do you think you want to get tom for christmas? and his birthday." i asked.

"i forgot about his birthday, i'll probably order him a hat or something. i have an idea what i want to get him for christmas, someone mentioned record coasters, i want to get him an abba one." max said.

"that'll be cool!" i told him. "what about you harvey?"

"i was thinking the same, so now i'll think of something different." he laughed.

we walked around the markets and got a few things for different people, i got a little window charm for tilly and i got a handmade scarf for sara. we then went to primark where we separated to not ruin surprises. i found a cream hoodie which i got for leo, a black cap for paul, and a blue beanie for max. i decided whilst i had the chance i'd go back to one of the market stalls. i'd found the perfect gift for harvey, but i couldn't get it with him there. it was a hat, it looked like to the hat that jack wears, jack from ajr. instead of it being black with a fur lining, it was a dark red, almost burgundy. i quickly thanked the person after paying and made my way back to primark.

my phone buzzed, it was harvey.

hey, where are you?

had to make a pit stop away from primark to get a present, on my way back now :))