The Bird Scene

"Hey dude, I got you coffee

"Hey dude, I got you coffee." I said, handing her out with her favorite drink. As she closed her locker, she smiled before dropping it quickly, not wanting anyone else to see it.

"Thanks." She simply said before grabbing it and drinking it.

Beck has his hands around my waist, occasionally squeezing my sides every now and then.

"You look gorgeous as always, you know that?"

"I'm only wearing a bit more stylish because I feel a bit confident today." I said, pouting a little. Beck squeeze both my cheeks and mushed my face a little. "You're beautiful no matter what you wear."

"Even with just hoodies and sweatpants?"

He chuckled lightly and kiss my forehead. "Even with just hoodies and sweatpants, darling."

"You people make me gag." Jade blurted out, rolling her eyes. "If you two keep doing that, I don't wanna stay longer as a third wheel."

She turn away and walked off, leaving just me and him now.

I look up at Beck, blushing slightly at his stares. "Yes, may I help you good sir?" I teasingly ask.

He smirk down on me. "Why yes madam, my hands feel cold and I need a pretty lady like yourself to warm them up."

I rolled my eyes before squeezing his cheeks. "You're so cute, you know that?"

"Only for you, my love." He grabbed both of my hands, lowering them down. We both leaned in to kiss but suddenly jump at the bell ring. I groan. "I don't wanna go to class anymore."

He rolled his eyes at me, grabbing both of our bags. "Come on, Amy. Let's go."

"Nooooo! I wanna stay here, or better yet, I wanna go home already."

He raised his eyebrow at me. "Do you want me to count?"

I pouted, giving him puppy eyes. "That's not going to work on me and you know that, princess. And I will start counting."

I huff in annoyance, holding out my hands for him to take. Beck nodded in satisfaction before grabbing it. "Good girl." He kissed me forehead as we head off.

"I hate it when you count down."

"But it does get you get going, right?"

"Shush, we don't about that."

As soon as we got inside the classroom, I muttered out "You owe me."