15 - exchange..

she arches my back aggressively and puts her strap inside me

she arches my back aggressively and puts her strap inside me. ou chile i like it here.

a/n dont worry there was consent here, they jus having fun rough seggs. CONTINUE  

i let out a series of moans as she thrusts inside me fastly, she slows down as my legs start shaking and i cant take no more. "fuckk"i moan out "slower, go slower"i yell

"alright babygirl" she goes slower then slams into my g spot. "oh fuck-" i moan as i cum uncontrollably all over her strap, and sheets. she flips me over on my back and spreads my legs, licking up every drop.

"oh we not done babygirl"she says. she inserts her tongue inside my flicking it around, hitting every spot. she takes it out and puts it back in causing me to moan and shake at every movement.

"fuckk- im about to-" "let it out"she says and holds her tongue out. i cum on her tongue and she cleans me up.

she gets up and kisses me. "imma go shower, you can join wen you regain feeling in your legs" she winks at me.

god. shes good

jaycee pov

"waaaaah" yana cries in my arms

"waaaaah" yana cries in my arms. i swear she only likes yara. "baeee, come get yo twin" i yell out

"here i come"yara says "hii mommies baby girll, momma being mean? yeahh" yara says and yana stops crying immediately. aint that something "momma aint being nothing mmcht" i say "come here stinka lets go put you some clothes on " yara says i love seeing her be a mom.

i go get jayce out his crib. "you ready to go see pooh?" i ask jayce and he smiles. see he likes me more than he likes yara.

all of a sudden i feel a big load drop in his diaper. aw nah "baeee, yo son shitted" i say jokingly "change yo twin and hush"she says i change jayce and put some clothes on him.