♥ 3

𝓕𝓮𝓵𝓲𝔁

The new boy's taken a seat next to me, and he's frustratingly attractive. He's tall. Taller than me. He's got dirty blonde hair that he's cut at the sides and back, and has all fluffy and curly at the top. He's British. He looks kinda like Simon Snow...

He's looking at his timetable. He looks confused. 

"You alright?" I ask. He looks right at me and swallows. 

"Uh, do- is- do we have the same timetable?" he asks. I laugh.

"Yeah, we do," I say, I show him mine. "See?"

"Oh, yeah. So we go to the same places?" he asks. I nod.

He looks impressed. "What's your name?" I ask. He looks at me in the eyes again.

"Miles." he holds out his hand. It's weird.

Nonetheless, I take his hand. "Felix," I say. He nods like 'I know' and stands up when everyone else does to go to the next class.

We have English first. 

There are pushes and shoves all the way to the door. "Come on, Emo," I hear. I roll my eyes, but suddenly, I feel someone deliberately smash me into the door handle. My forehead starts to burn. 

"Oh, my God!" someone says. Miles is looking at me, his hand over his mouth.

Then, the teacher comes over to me. "Oh, look, Felix, you're bleeding." I rush over to the nearest mirror. I'm bleeding. 

"Go to the nurse!" someone says. 

"He can't go alone, the pussy!" someone else shouts.

"I'll go with him," Miles says. "If he needs it," he adds.

The teacher smiles. "That'd be great. Thank you, Miles." he's grinning, looking impressed with Miles. "Your first day and you're already helping someone to the nurse." nobody does or says anything. It's awkward. The teacher sighs. "Right. Well. You'd better go." he sits at his desk and scratches his head. "Go on." 

"Come on, Felix," Miles gives me a tissue, and presses it onto my head. I think I might be blushing, but I'm too sore to notice.

Miles helps me to the nurses room.