♥️ 4

𝓜𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓼

"You good?" I ask. Felix takes a seat in the waiting room of the nurses office, and nods. I sit next to him, sort of leaning in his direction.

"Thank you. Very much. I get nervous when... well.. I get pretty anxious when I have to deal with situations like this. Sorry." Felix says, scratching his neck with his free hand.

"Oh, no, it's fine! Don't worry about it." I say. "I like helping people." then something happens a bit. He looks me in the eye and smiles. And I force myself to look away. 

"Right, well..." I sigh. "So... emo?" he breathes out a laugh. "What? Sorry. Is that- do you get bullied?"

"No, no, it's fine, I don't care." he says. "People.. I... my hair." I reach my hand out to touch it, for some fucking stupid reason. It's soft. "Uh- what-?" I immediately pull my hand away. I stand up, motioning to get out.

"Sorry. I'm just making this awkward, aren't I? Do you want me to go? I can go. I don't mind missing English for you, but if it's making you uncomfortable..."

He grabs my wrist and pulls me to sit. "Stay." he says.

I swallow. 

"Sorry." Felix says.

"No, it's fine."

"Do you want to stay?"

"Yes."

"Are you just saying that?"

"No."

"Okay."

He leans back and smiles. 

"You have blood on your shirt."