Chapter 1

For the first and only moment, there was a lovely kingdom that had been full of happiness and free of war. It was a place where everyone was diverse from another. The kingdom was populated among both humans and Fae's.
     The kingdom was led by an emperor named Philza Minecraft, who was accompanied by his wife, Kristan. Those who were referred to as the Angel of Death and the Goddess of Death by the townspeople. Except for those who were close to them, no one knew who they were or what their names were.
   The Minecraft family was entirely made up of fae. The twins and the youngest were the three sons. The twins were brown-haired, with one having brown eyes and another having red eyes.
   Finally, the youngest, who had beautiful blond hair and blue eyes, resembled their father the most.
     The birth of the youngest delighted the kingdom. Theseus, the Pride and Joy. The twins are overjoyed at the arrival of their baby sibling.
    Until a traitor leaked knowledge about the fae world as well as the royals to the mortal realm, the family of five had been at peace. It produced a ruckus in the mortal realm, as well as hostility and an attack between the two.
    The family had organized a ball to which everyone, even humans, was invited. By honoring the birthday of the youngest, Theseus, the emperor hoped to make peace between the two.
    The ball featured ballgown gowns, foreign countries discussing trade, and the royal family as the major attraction.
   Theseus, who was about five years old at the time, had grown a lot. Theseus had already begun to exhibit Fae characteristics such as pointed ears and the development of wings. 
   Theseus was ecstatic; he was seen as a ray of sunshine, brighter than the sun itself.
   Many people, including his mother, told him this. His mother had dark brown hair and mixed black and brown eyes.
  When there was an event, his mother would always dress in black. Perhaps to live up to her name.
   The emperor, who was an exact image of his son, stood next to the mother. Sparkling golden hair that was close to white, and bright blue eyes. Black wings that resembled the emptiness, pointed ears.
    Then there are the twins, who, like their moms, have brown hair. The color of their eyes was the only thing that distinguished them.
"I'd like to raise a glass to Theseus, the Youngest Son!" "Whoever will bring-"

  The doors were shoved open before the emperor could finish his speech. The traitor who returned with mortals with the purpose of killing the royal family one by one.
    Screams went out around the room, as many attempted to flee but were brutally murdered. Swords collided in a furious passion across the room, resulting in a bloodbath. 
     The five-member family was frightened and petrified.
  When a scream sounded familiar, the father sought to protect everyone but perished in misery.
   The wife cried out in pain as she fell to the ground, a puncture wound in her stomach. Her brows scrunched as her eyes widened as she spotted her youngest being captured.

The family turned around to see the traitor holding the youngest. The twins' screams to reclaim their younger sibling were only halted by other people.

"Since you've destroyed the person I care about the most, I'm going to take away your sunshine."

He had no memory of anything.

Tommy had no recollection of his childhood, and for all he knew, he had been dropped off at the orphanage and had been taken in.
People commonly think of him as a troublemaker because he was always getting into trouble.
    He was able to flee the orphanage and survive on the streets. Because he was one of the oldest children at the orphanage, they didn't pay him any attention. He went on the run at the age of 13 and lived on the streets.
      It wasn't perfect, but it was a lot better than the orphanage. He was constantly bullied by the other children at the orphanage, and he spent most of his time alone. Every time he attempted to get them into trouble, it backfired on him.
   As a result, I, Tommy Innit, the great, fled. They didn't even bother looking for me; after all, isn't it their job to look after children? I couldn't give a damn regardless.
    Oh, I almost forgot, my name is Tommy. At the age of 15, an orphan who was abandoned by his parents.
    I just have one pair of clothes, a worn-out blouse with a couple of holes and raggedy jeans. I can't recall the last time I washed my dirty blonde hair.
     Without shoes and with dull blue eyes. The only thing he has left of his birth parents is an Emerald necklace he received from them.
    Since they fucking abandoned and left me 10 years ago, I shouldn't really care.
Everyone knew who he was because he was always stealing.
Sure, there were instances when he pulled off a spectacular job, but he was also liable to being caught. Now, this had led him up this moment.

   "You brat, get back here!" The baker screamed and dashed after the filthy blond.

    The blond virtually cackled as he dashed away with the slice of bread he'd stolen; it wasn't the best, but it'd get him through a couple of nights.

"Try to catch me, old man!"

    He looked like a tomato as he let forth more steam. He was fortunate that the baker was out of shape; if he hadn't been, he would have died.
     The townfolk turned their attention to the disturbance, observing the boy and the baker. Some individuals were moving out of the way, while others were attempting to assist in some way.

"Go get that kid!" "Go after that thief!"

  Tommy felt confident that if looks could kill right now, it would be far worse than a beating. Still, The young boy continued to run, and the baker became lost in the crowd.
     What he didn't realize was that he had walked into the forest, which is home to the Fae. He came to a halt to take a glance about, observing that the surroundings had altered. Shit.
   He looked around nervously, certain that he was lost. He saw a river and walked over to it, kneeling on the ground.
     As little fishes swam around him, he stared at the river, poking his finger at them and giggling as the fishes attempted to eat his fingers.
    "Hello, young one."

Note: Hi! I've decided to do parts, so I have no idea how many parts there will be but I hope enjoy the story so far :D