Chapter 3

When Tommy awoke, the first thing he saw was that he was warm, causing him to scramble to his feet.
Tommy was still wearing the fae coat, which kept him warm. For the first time in a long time, Tommy felt safe and warm.

       Wilbur didn't appear any different from him or anybody else in the village, so maybe he wasn't that evil after all. He was far better to those who abused him and referred to him as a brat. To the point where Wilbur was kind to Tommy and referred to him as "sunshine."

He was happy for the first time in a long time because no one had called him in a long time.
He peered down in the circle and noticed a note,

which he grabbed and read. "Keep the coat," Wilbur adds, "you need it more than I do."

      Tommy smiled as he walked away from the circle, heading to the village. No one mentioned how much happy the boy appeared to be in the forest than in the village.

Okay, perhaps he should have given this some thinking before deciding to steal more food.
They didn't need it as desperately as he did; for instance, will they realize food is missing when they have plenty and he has none?

      He doesn't appear to be his age since he hasn't been getting enough food; even at the orphanage, the food wasn't great.
      He had only managed to grab two pieces of bread, but hey, it was better than nothing. He manages to escape the baker and hides in his box, which is hidden in an alleyway.

They hardly glance down the alleyways, which makes it ideal for hiding and living in; it isn't ideal, but it will work for him. He eats the bread as if his life depended on it, barely finishing it yet deeming it satisfactory.
He lays on the cardboard floor, relying solely on his own body heat to keep warm. It wasn't easy for him to find sleep, but he eventually did.

  "Mommy!" The blonde screamed as he raced to his mother, who smiled at his antics.
"How are you today, Dear?" "Did you have a good time with your brothers today?" When the blonde eyes brightened up, she questioned smiling.

"Yes! T03H7O was teaching me how to fight with a sword, and it was incredible! And 6I1B0R was showing me his new songs and promising to write me a new song about myself!" The blonde laughed and continued to tell his mum about his day. The mother added where she needed to speak by nodding.
A yawn interrupted the conversation, causing the mother to laugh and pick up the child, prompting him to complain. She tucked him into bed and wrapped him in covers.

  "Goodnight, my little prince, goodnight, my sunlight, and goodnight, my Theseus," says the mother. She kissed him on the forehead before exiting the room. She came to a halt.
"Please remember quickly"

    Tommy awoke gasping, tears streaming down his cheeks and his breathing shallow. Was he know of the women in his dream?           "Please remember quickly," she says, but what exactly does she mean?
     His head began to hurt as he continued to question. He had a headache, which is fantastic because it means he'll have to deal with it.
      He didn't want to sleep since he knew that if he did, his headache would get worse. He didn't want to take the chance of dreaming more about the woman he saw in his dream.

When he awoke, it wasn't a pleasant surprise. The baker had not only discovered him, but so had the rest of the villagers. They didn't seem overjoyed at all.
As he cautiously rose up, people began to grab him and drag him down. He's barely conscious as a result of the running, but his body is gradually waking up.
He didn't understand why others disliked him, but he did understand why the baker despised him because he had stolen from him. However, he was baffled as to why the others detested him.
He looked back to see if he had come to a halt. The people are irritated, if not outright enraged, by Him.

     "You are a traitor!" You're on your way to the Fae!" Tommy froze as a young lady screamed in the background.
     "But, I'm not seeing any fae!" Tommy screamed, but the crowd was enraged by his response.
"You're a liar!"
    "I saw you talking to the fae while laying down with him!" Another person screamed. Shit. He thought he was being cautious when he visited the fae, and he was, but he wasn't.
"You're one of them!" exclaims another. Another person screamed. They were angry at Tommy because they assumed he was a Fae, but he wasn't. He is seen as a traitor by them; perhaps they were afraid of what would happen if Tommy joined the fae.
them out and curse them.
He was out of his thoughts when he was hit on the face with a pinkish stinging. As more individuals began to attack him, more bruises appeared. His eyes well up with salty tears.
He wished for it to end since he didn't deserve it. "If you ever need help, call me by name," Wilbur urges as his eyes widen. "I'll be there in a matter of seconds."

     Tommy hoped that was correct. He began to yell his name as if he were praying. "Wilbur, Wilbur, Wilbur, WILBUR!" exclaimed Tommy. The brighter the necklace became the more he yelled, until it was blinding.

"Who did this to my baby?"

Note: I hope you enjoy this as much as I do! Vote if you enjoyed this and want to see more!