Chapter 4

After that, there was silence.

     Everything is paused, as if it were in slow motion. No one dared to speak up or make any kind of movement.
No, they were terrified.
      They'd pay for what they'd done to the poor boy, and the town wouldn't stand for it if they went for the prince, the older twin. The son of the Goddess of Death and the prince. They'd be gone in no time, because you can't harm the goddess of death's child.

"Who decided to harm my baby?" With pinched brows, the fae muttered angrily. The settlement came to a halt as a Fae became enraged at the people causing harm to what was his.
No one tried to speak because half of knew what would happen, but it didn't seem to bother the other residents of the village.

"He's a threat!" Take him away! He's not one of us!" Half of the group screamed.

"He needs to go!" shouted the other half.
The fae eyes glazed over them with a dark look, making him appear more sinister.

    "I curse this village to be forever buried in snow and frozen in time because you have harmed someone close to me!"
     Screams of agony echoed throughout the village, the light blue to dark blue ice moving at breakneck speed. The people of the town were frozen in place, some in terror and others in rage at the fae.
     The village was soon completely engulfed in blue, trapped in time and powerless to fight. Wilbur dashed over to Tommy, who was on the verge of passing out from the pain. Tommy was soon lifted up and placed over Wilbur's lap.

"Come on, sunshine!"
"Sunshine, you've got to keep your eyes open for me!" Wilbur cried, frantically grabbing what was left. Tommy simply hummed that he was glad Wilbur was here, and it worked. He wasn't lying.
Tommy carefully raised his hand to cover Wilbur's cheek, which Wilbur immediately covered. Tommy looked up at Wilbur, his brother, and his family and smiled. After all, Wilbur was the missing piece; why is he remembering all of this now?

"Please call me as Theseus, Wilbur." Theseus coughed and closed his eyes closed.
    Wilbur, his younger brother's name, he became frozen. That's the one who was missing. How had he missed it the first time around? Before he disappeared, Theseus had the necklace, and he looked exactly like him.
     He has blonde hair and blue eyes, and he has no recollection of his parents. He believes they abandoned him. Before it was too late to help his brother, he needed to get back to the forest.
As he rushes with Tommy on his back, twigs snap beneath his feet, and the sky is frigid.

Slowly working my way to the forest's larger opening before concentrating my gaze on the fairy circle. Taking a step forward towards the circle and returning home.
The brown-haired prince continued racing towards home, passing by people who were puzzled as to why the prince was rushing and why he was carrying a random human boy in his arms. Despite the fact that he was not human, Wilbur found running difficult, but he needed to get to the castle.
The castle began to appear, with the guards directing their attention to the prince and opening the door for him.

    Wilbur thanked them politely before proceeding to the throne room, where his father was most certainly present. Thankfully, Philza, Kristin, and Technoblade were there.
   Philza was discussing having some of his work displayed at the castle with one of the town's store owners. Philza seemed to see Wilbur before sprinting towards him, with the rest of the family trailing behind.
   "Wilbur? What's the matter, mate?" Philza expressed concern for his son, who appeared to be ill. Kristin and Technoblade both appear to be concerned.

"Phil! You must help him!" Wilbur screamed, tears streaming down his cheeks, terrified and nervous about what might happen.
"Wilbur? Who do we need to help?" Philza hesitated before approaching Wilbur and placing his palm on his cheek.
"You must help Theseus! He's dying," Wilbur sobbed as he clutched the blonde to his chest even tighter.

   "Wilbur, you have to understand that Theseus isn't here any longer—" Philza said, pausing in the middle of his sentence. The blonde wore an Emerald necklace with the name Theseus engraved on it around his neck.
The other two members of the family appeared to have come to a halt as well. Philza began to cry, his son had arrived! Before he could rejoice, he needed to help him before he was completely gone.
"Get the physicians here, guards!"

"I'm need someone to help my son!"

Note: Thank you guys for understanding! I will post more chapters, it should be done soon within one to two chapters! :D