chapter 2

It's been three years since Naruto left and they already missed him, that's the fifth hokage and the hermit sannin, after the sudden collapse of the akatsuki, jiraiya's spy network was rendered useless and a messenger hawk was sent to retrieve him for urgent news regarding Naruto uzumaki at first he assumed that the ninetails had broken free but when he arrived five days all of naruto's friends seemed distressed kakashi barely slept and is easily distracted, Sasuke had came back and turned himself back into Konohagakure's custody much to everyone's surprise but when jiraiya reached the hokage tower he saw tsunade hunched over the table with countless sake bottles scattered around.

Jiraiya: hime are you. . .okay?

Tsunade: he left. . .

Jiraiya: who?

Tsunade: Naruto did!!!

Jiraiya: what why?

Tsunade thrusted a note into his hands as jiraiya opened it and started reading it.

"Only two people knew how to undo this seal, hi pervy sage, granny tsunade, it's been a while since we've talked, I couldn't bring myself to talk to you both without breaking down, by the time you are Reading this, I'm either dead or very far away, probably the latter I'm sure you both noticed the blood and bruises on me that's one of the reasons why I left, I know who my father and mother was but the others didn't, I know you both tried to protect me hell even the others don't know, kakashi probably almost nothing gets past him but he's a closeted pervert after all, I blame you pervy sage, but I'm getting off topic, I'm leaving Konohagakure for good, and don't bother trying to track me down the three of us know that it's almost impossible to track me down, ask the anbu who tried to find me skipping the academy I hid in plain sight, the village of Konohagakure didn't know who my parents were they saw me as a demon who needed to die and so they tried every means at their disposal, poisoning, assaults, stabbings/slicing, they kept their children away for fear of being corrupted or hanging around the demon child as they call it, it was killing me metaphorically and litterally my body was being crushed under the stress and poisoning kyuu says that even his power is limited and my body can't take much more poisoning, my lungs, and kidney function at fifty percent his chakra is massive yes, but limited I don't want to risk his demise, my only friend who was genuinely there for me in my childhood years sure I had shikamaru and the others, Sasuke and Sakura, the other jonins/chunnin's you two, and Iruka but, I didn't want to burden you with what I've been going through, Iruka would've lost his mind as well as tsunade, and if by chance both Iruka and tsunade are reading this please PLEASE don't lose your minds at what had happened to me I made peace with it, if you both do I'll come back and thrash you both around, well not you tsunade because you scare the absolute crap out of me when your pissed off/in a bad mood, and if Sasuke's back that means I might've either killed orochimaru and or made him release the curse seal, I'm okay now and where I'm at I'm truly happy and respected, I just want to say I love everyone that was there for me and I hope that you can find it in your hearts to forgive me I'm sorry, I've also took a few measures to prevent my "capture" the daiymo owed me a favor after saving him from Mercenaries, I actually was going to talk to him about something but we were interrupted, I no longer have any ties to the fire county and as such I'm a free Shinobi don't worry about me as I said before, I'll be okay I am fine and had been working on a MASSIVE project for years I would tell you more but I'm running out of room so I'll wrap it up with a riddle, "the red haired was destroyed their land once stood, the mighty  land once was known as the most powerful in dealing with sealing" anyway that's all I got to say and I hope that one day we'll meet again. -naruto uzumaki"

Jiraiya stared at the note as a few tears filled his eyes, needless to say the note was read to the others and were heartbroken.

Jiraiya sat up and stared at tsunade as she continues to work she pulled herself together she knew Naruto didn't want her to be like that, the village needed a strong leader.