After shower

Wow I love water. Where is my clothes ? Oh here . This gym teacher is kinda hot haha , oh no .. no kinda.. he is hot . But I don't get why he was looking at my body like that. Um I don't care about him . Jungkook dressed up and went straight to taehyung's office .
Knock knock . Jungkook knocked on the door but no one answered . Maybe he's not here , I should go to the class. Jungkook ! Taehyung shout at jungkook. Yes sir ? I knocked on the door but no one answer so I'm going to the class .. I don't want to be late . Jungkook turn around and go straight to the class but taehyung shout at him . Hey little badboy.. turn around and enter my office . Now !. Jungkook turn around and went to his office. Sit down jungkook. Are you hungry or thirsty? No sir I'm fine . Okey so look little boy , start respecting me or I'll have to punish you . Im sorry sir .. but everyone know that I'm a bad boy . Haha you think that girl likes the " bad boys " huh ? .. it's not true you " bad boy " . What do you know about it .. you are old sir . Haha .. I'm two years older than you.. I'm not old . Oh I thought- whatever . Can I go to my class ? I need to study sir . Yes .. bye and don't be a bad boy.. be a good boy please , I don't want to punish you.
Yes sir . I don't want to be punished from you sir . Trust me . And don't be pervert jungkook .
Jungkook left taehyung's office a went straight to the class . Jungkookkkkk hiiiii . Namjoon said. Oh hi namjoon . How are you ? I'm fine .. I'm happy to see you. Me too joonie .You didn't go with jin and others ? What ? They aren't here ? No joonie .. jin didn't tell you? They're leave to restaurant.. oh really? Jin just leave without me . Why am I that much stupid. I thought he likes me . Joonie don't be like that it's just a restaurant. He is in the same town okey ? He's not in Australia or something like that .. he just need some space . And don't forget.. you are not dating. It's just that you like him and he probably likes you . You're right jungkook.
School bell  rings ....
Oh hi guys do you miss your jungkook haha . Not really. Suga answered jungkook . Oh really suga , don't be like that . I'm sorry little boy . Oh guys, I almost forgot I want to ask you something. Ask what suga ? Namjoon said .
my roommate leaving tonight so I want to ask if you wanna come . Of course I want suga . Jungkook said and hugs him. Yes I want too . Jimin and jin said . Um I think I'm the last one so I'm coming too . Said joon. Okey guys so come at 21:00 , I'm leaving now I need to go shopping. What ? I never heard that you go to shopping. Jimin laughing to suga . And you don't want to eat all night jimin ? Or . I'm sorry baby . Jimin kissed suga on his lips . Okey bye , see you later.
Bye
See you later
Bye baby
Bye suga