Fuck you jimin

Open door .
Jimin came out of the bedroom with his eyes close because of the light. He went to the kitchen and open the fridge . Jimin heard some weird sounds behind his back so he turned around and saw jungkook sitting on black leather couch with taehyung between his legs.

- This is how the living room looks like -

Oh fuck . Jimin shout and covered his face with his hand. Fuck fuck fuck jimin what are you doing here . Taehyung turn around to jimin and said . Jungkook covered his thing with blanket and punch taehyung on his chest . Jungkook , taehyung what the fuck are you two doing here . Holly shit jimin what the fuck is going on here . Suga came to living room. Jungkook I still can see your big and hard thing under the blanket ... suga said and smirked on him . oh fuck no suga don't be pervert. Jungkook said and put the pillow on his thing .
Get out you two ! He's naked don't you see?! Okey I'm sorry taehyung . Said jimin . Suga grabbed Jimin's hand and went back to the bedroom with him . I'm sorry jungkook .. it's my fault. I'm sorry ? Are you kidding me ? My friend just caught me how my teacher sucking my dick . I'm sorry jungkook . No! Get out! . Jungkook aggressive shout at him. Taehyung grabbed his things and went out of the suga's college . Jungkook dress his self and went to the suga's bedroom. I'm sorry guys . It's okey jungkook . Jimin said and hugged him. Soo our little jungkook ... suga smirked at him . Are you still virgin? Oh fuck suga what are you thinking about you pervert . jungkook took the pillow and threw it at him . Haha im just kidding my little boy . Jimin punch suga with the pillow . He's not your little boy . Of course he's not baby .. he's our little boy . Okey guys I think I should go .. I have some stuff to do so see you later okey ? Okey jungkook bye . Suga wave to him . Umm jungkook ??? Yes jimin ? Lunch ? Okey jimin , call me then . Bye .