Chapter thirty-nine: risky

FLASHBACK

You're such a beautiful woman Mia" Taehyung took her hand and kissed it. he saw a tint of blush on her cheeks which made him pinch them.

"And you're a handsome guy" She replied. Taehyung chuckled and hugged her. He loves this girl, he really does. he just can't explain it while he is currently attracted to another princess which was Rubyjane but never mind, she's hardly in love with that Woman, Lalisa.

"Let's see each other tonight darling" He winked at her but before she could reply, someone interrupted their conversation with just a tap from his shoulder.

"Oh Kook! You startled us!" Taehyung laughed and patted his shoulder. He was sending him a death glare which made him confused.

"What're you doing here?" He asked

Taehyung chuckled "I should be the one to ask you that question you fool!" he annoyingly told him with his eyes rolled. He huffed and looked at Mia.

"Who is she?"

"Ohh, i forgot to introduce her to you I'm sorry my dear friend. Btw, She's Mia and she's the woman i love" he gave him my boxy smile. He looked at me in shocked

"Y-your love? Does she love you? You mean,,, she's your lady?" She asked struggling to talk.

"That's right. What's wrong? Are you alright?" hecaress his back in worry. Taehyung knows he has feelings for him but, he can't force himself to return his feelings. moreover, He's not into guys and it's not in his vocabulary to marry a friend of mine.

"Taehyung do you know that i-"

"Hey there!" Someone interrupted them again and he clenched his fist.

"What a-"

"What's going on?" The woman tapped his shoulder and welcomed her with a smile on her face. She's the woman that has a huge feelings for Jungkook.

"We're talking obviously" he retorted

"Ohh i see. Hello there princess Mia it was nice to interact with you" she greeted and bowed her head in respect.

"Nice to meet you too. You are?"

"I am Ina" she softly uttered

"I have to go, tae...we're going to talk about serious stuff meet me at the shed tonight and don't bother to bring anyone with you" he sharply looked at Taehyung which made him gulped and nod his head.

"Why are you still his friend? You know how brutal he can be and you're still willing to be his dear friend? I know that you're also afraid of his deeds I advise you to get lost before you lose an important person in your life. If someone must die, then someone has to stay alive" She winked at him before she left him alone.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"You son of a bitch! i thought you were being real to me?! i thought we were good friends?! i thought i could trust you! you fucking liar!" I yelled out of anger as i pushed Taehyung and made him stumble on the floor.

Lisa including her friends left because Jisoo got shot by a gun. as well as the media everyone left us and I'm alone with Taehyung.

"I was about to throw my feelings for Tina and choose you! YOU DAMN YOU TAE!" i burst out crying and punched him multiple times until her started to bleed.

"Y-you don't understand" Taehyung cough with his own blood "I-i was a good f-friend and i was t-trying my best to change you but you didn't and you're the worse" Taehyung uttered that made my heart shattered in pieces