Chapter thirteen: Care

"I gave you such a huge amount of money isn't that enough for you to leave me?" I groaned in frustration. Seems like she's using the kid to me to give her money. I'm not a fool i already gave her million of cash. And i think that's enough.

"Do you really think it's easy to raise a kid? You're such a useless person. You should be glad that i didn't file a case on you" she said in dense which made me rubbed my face

"Mygod stop robbing me i know your intentions. Infact, you told me that you're already contented to the money i gave you. And now look at you. You're here again begging for my money. I don't have time being fooled by you" i groaned

"Really? We both chose to do this and now you're complaining at my behaviour. If you don't give me the money i need i will make sure that this issue will spread throughout the whole country. I'll make sure that your dad will be pull out from the politics" she threatened me

"Just abort the baby so you don't have any problems"  i irritatedly replied as the latter slap me on the face that caused me to flinch in shocked. I don't even remember that we never use sex protections so how can she be so sure that it was my child?

......

Jennie's Pov

We were at the balcony when i followed lisa here. She seems quite, quiet tonight so, i decided to approach and ask her what's going on. I'm really worried about her situation she looks so stressed about something.

"Lisa? Are you sure you're okay?" I asked and left out a sighed she's been out of blue since the dinner ended. I wonder what's going on inside her mind and why does she looks so problematic.

"I'm fine jennie you don't have to worry. Just go to your room it's already late you have to sleep don't think about me" she said in assurance but i shaked my head. She's obviously not okay why does she have to lie? I can see through her eyes that she has a problem.

"Just tell me lili. I'm here to listen and don't worry because i won't annoy or judge you. Don't you trust me? I thought friends should be trusted to" i left out a sighed looking at her. She's inhaling the fresh air with her eyes closed. Her side view figure looks so beautiful oh god i wanted to see it everyday.

"You're right but, you can't tell everything just because you're her friend. And, I don't want you to get include on my problems I don't want to worry anyone because of my own mistakes and regrets" she told. I can't really force her sometimes.

"But what are friends for if you can't share your problems with them? I just hate seeing you like that lisa. It makes me sad too. so, please tell me. so i will be enlighten about what's going on" i pleased

She suddenly cupped my face. Her warm palms we're caressing my cheeks. Then there's the weird feeling on my stomach again. I'm always experiencing this whenever she does something that will make me happy and overwhelmed "Thankyou for caring about me but, i can't really tell you" she looked at me. Why does her eyes looks so sad and in fear?

"It's ok lisa. If you don't want to tell me then, I'll just wait for the right time when you will be ready to open up. Maybe this will help?" I scratched my head before i extended my arms and hugged her. Taehyung said that once a person is sad you can hug them so they will feel a little bit okay. And i guess lisa needs it right now.

She hugged me back so tight. My head was resting on her chest. I was caressing her back telling her that im always there for her whenever she needs me. I hope this will really make her feel better. I can hear her heartbeat echoing so loud on my ear. I love this feeling.

"Thankyou so much jennie. I really appreciate it" she said and i can feel the sincere on her voice. I lift my head and peek to see her face and she was looking at me with a wide smile on her face. I can feel my heart raising in rythm when she looked at me. Her doe eyes, her plump lips and her cute nose were really captivating my eyes. Is it okay if i adore her?

After a few minutes we release the hug and smiled widely on each other before we both look on the night city view again. "Jennie?" She suddenly called my name

"Whats is it?"

"Am i a bad person?" She asked sighing

"Like those bad guys you told me?" i asked and she nod her head "Ofc you're not. Why would you even ask me that question? You know that i hate bad guys because they hurt poor humans. So, i wouldn't be here comforting you if you're one of them" i answered and she nod her head.

"B-but w-what if i was?" She asked stuttering.  There's the fear in her eyes again.

"I don't understand what ate you trying to imply?" I asked in confusion "Nothing. Just random question" she shrugged her shoulders and smiled slightly

"But obviously you're not a bad person lisa. You don't have to ask me because we both know that you are not. We both hate bad guys right? And, bad guys harm humans but look, you're so kind to me even though sometimes you're really annoying whenever you're yelling at me. But it's alright your mother told me that you have a short temper so, i understand. Everyone has their different attitudes just what Tae told me before. You know what? He told me that you cared for me that's why you're always scolding me about few things im doing and, i understand it since i know that im really dumb sometimes. When taehyung told me that, it made me really guilty because before i use to hate you. but, when he defended your side it suddenly made me feel enlighten. That is why, im telling you lisa-yah. I'm here and you can count on me everytime. I know im not that smart and kinda stupid but, I'll do my best to make you feel better. I care about you too" i sincerely said. She's looking at me with her eyes seems change and it was happy now which made me smile also.

"Wow, i never expected to hear those words from a kitten like you. But seriously, thankyou jennie. That's all i need to hear from you. you're making me so much better now. You're the only one who understands me don't leave me please" she said and held my hand. She's really afraid of being left.

"I won't lisa. And, why aren't you calling me Nini anymore?" I asked in curiosity. She laughed and pinch my cheeks again. Oh god i really hate them pinching my cheeks.

"Am i not? I'm just use to call you jennie but do you want me to call you Nini tho?" She asked me and i immediately nod my head in agreement. She giggled before she pinch my cheeks again! What's wrong with her?

"Hm btw lisa i wanted to ask you a favor can you do it for me?" I asked hoping.

"Sure nini, what is it? Just make sure that i can really grant your wish im afraid that it's too impossible" she chuckled "Can you treat your mother better? I mean, the way you talk to her seems like you're always annoyed. She's hurt whenever you act that way and i pity her" i left out a sighed

"You don't know anything jen, I can't simply do that" she suddenly replied to me coldly. Oh no, is she mad right now? Maybe i shouldn't have ask her that question i didn't know that she'll be like this.

"I know. Your mother told me that she did something from the past that hurts you so much that's why until now you can't still move on and forgive her. but, it's bad to keep the grudge on the ground lisa. you can't hate her forever maybe it's time for you to forgive her" i suggested

"You don't know anything jennie. You don't know what she'd caused to my life so, im sorry but i cant do what you want" she looked away which made me left out a sighed and nodded

"She's preparing a breakfast tomorrow with just the two of you. Please can you attend? It will be held at the backyard. Please lisa she just want to talk to you and bond with her daughter" i pleased

She nod her head and sighed "fine but, that doesn't mean that i forgive her already. I'm just doing this for you because I don't want to feel bad to myself" she said. I smile widely and hug her and jumped in happiness.

"Thankyou so much lisa-yah~" i gave her my gummy smile and there she goes again and pinch my cheeks. "Btw jennie, do you know what we will celebrate for this weekend?" She asked me

"What? I don't remember a thing" i looked at her in confusion

"Nvm" she said and rolled her eyes on me. She's made again this time. What's wrong with her?

-----
Short update. im sorry im sick rn. that's why I can't think properly...my mind is not cooperating at all