Staun Hoffnung Character Information:

I don't have much to say except that I just want to create a story about an Inventor going to another world of magic and fantasy or whatever.

Don't blame me. I always loved the Isekai genre, next to liking Akame ga Kill and this is just one of the many that I wanted this after the inspiration from Fimfiction titled 'Technicalities' by 'BionicBrony' where a human inventor named Alexander Laythem and his AI assistant, Rose, gets transported to Equestria when they tried to escape using a portal they made.

See, this is a much more original.

Not because of ROB but through human creation.

And furthermore, no, I am not going to make the Isekai world to look and act like a video game.

I am a gamer myself but I always doing it for the fun as well as trying to ignore the HUD and numbers in favour of just playing the game and looking at the story.

To basically have an Isekai where everything is a video game is like it is artificial, superficial, fake and far from real. While it nonetheless caters towards it's idea of escapism, me, what I want is to read a good story and with every fiction comes infinite possibilities of another world.

I still liked it, however and I would think that there will be a chance that another world is real if we believed.

...

...

...

What the hell am I saying?

This is stupid. But anyway...

Let's get right in to the story.

I own everything. This is all original. With the exception of the inspiration I get.

Enjoy.

____________________________________________

Name: Staun Hoffnung

Title: The None-Magical Wizard

Title: The None-Magical Wizard. The Harbinger of Rebirth. The God of Technology.