Staun Hoffnung's Additional Inventions Information:

I do not own anything. They belong to their respective owners.

Enjoy.

PS: This was made out of the inspiration from the Fimfiction 'Technicalities' and I thought that I did great. Unfortunately, that would be rather boring and did you know that I was supposed to name my character, Zero?

Yeah, I am such a 'genius' there and that was me being sarcastic.

So instead, this takes direct inspiration from a Fan Game that is Genius: The Transgression where what do you get where you have mad scientists in a world where magic and the supernatural exists?

Unfiltered madness.

Overall, I don't exactly have a plan for the whole Isekai thing except that I want to create something fun and new and magic seemed to have something of an underlying potential of being OP.

So instead, how about let's try that in this Isekai world, magic users seemed to be rather stasis and rigid that there is no creativity while the existence of evil magic users are those who are too arrogant to actually renew themselves, despite their freedom.

It maybe something on the lines of being a plot hole since that isn't exactly true but if you guys have any ideas, let me know in the comments below.

With that said, let's get right in to the story.
_____________________________________________

Additional Inventions Information:
Aside from his main inventions, there are other inventions that he had created during his spare time that can likewise help him in the long run and his inventions are one part powerful and one part dangerous with a knack of blowing people onto their face if used incorrectly.

Said inventions are all amazing to the primitive locals or terrifying to one who is considered to be Staun's enemies.

The many, many inventions he has created includes:

The Wonderful Ship of Solitude:

The main home and personal headquarters of Staun Hoffnung, the Ship of Solitude is as it's name implies as Staun personal headquarters to rest, relax and experiment in peace, being a huge, flying, technologically advanced, space-faring battleship ...

The main home and personal headquarters of Staun Hoffnung, the Ship of Solitude is as it's name implies as Staun personal headquarters to rest, relax and experiment in peace, being a huge, flying, technologically advanced, space-faring battleship with state of the air defense mechanisms and it's systems being controlled through Staun's voice recognition and an AI that Staun had created to control every system possible through whatever Staun had ordered.

• The ARES Armour of War: