REFLECTION ABOUT STRESS MANAGEMENT

Everyone of us encountered daily challenges in life. So we cannot deny the fact that stress is one of the challenges that human being try to cope up everyday. Stress can be a cause of financial,health, relationship and work problems. So how do you handle your stress? For individual like me I always thrive to find and do effective ways to manage it. For instance, a couple of days ago I have been experiencing a lot of stress at home and on my working environment.It is because as a newbie in a certain place is such a great struggle and caused me so much stress. But I got to manage it by having a "me time" for myself. Having a "me time" for myself means spending my time wisely on productive things such as practicing singing and recording it, making tiktoks and do some creative works to lessen up my stress.

I am also glad that I have already enrolled in IHELP Coaching and Mentoring Business. Through this online learning platforms I have enhance my knowledge on stress management. When I have watched there videos I have learned the following 7 essential things to apply in managing stress.
1. Intrapersonal Development
👉this means that we need to develop well our communication skill and social skills with other people to have a positive consequences, and control our emotions to be not stuck on our present emotions.For example if we feel sad we need to find things that will switch our mood into happiness.
2. "Live in the present and not in resentment. Move on so you can groove on."
👉This quote has a great impact to me. Why? Because I cannot deny the fact that I still cannot move on with my past experiences before. Like I still being traumatized. But thank God through prayers I have healed and handled it well. So I need to move on in order to move forward for my better future.
3. Financial Stewardship
•4 kinds of expenses: (1) productive, (2) preventive, (3) protective, (4) permissive
👉 the above mentioned kinds of expenses have enlightened my mind where should my expenses go. So I really need to practice good financial stewardship to avoid stress in life.
4." To increase your wealth, increase your worth. To increase your worth increase your work."
👉the above quotation is a great guide quote for every aspiring successful entrepreneur. It is indeed true for the fact that in order to increase our wealth , we need to raise our values and work status. It doesn't mean that we need to work hard to earn more money and gain better status in life. Instead we need to work smart to elevate our personal being and for our development as well.
5. Entrepreneurial Mindset
a. " Major on the major not on the minor"
👉having an entrepreneurial mindset means focusing on the greatest important thing and not on the least.
b. Set Standards.
👉to achieve our goals in life we need to set standards.
c. Set Priorities
👉 In order to organize and finish right away our work we need to priorities important things.
6. "Building a business is a never ending process connecting with people, collecting principles and practices."
👉 This should be the main goal of an entrepreneur to build social connection with his /her clients. So we should maintain good rapport with them. Entering a business means learning its nature, model, practices,system,pros and cons. Creating ideas,gathering information and principles must be also carefully done by the entrepreneur.
7. Rest in times of stress
👉 As human nature we are vulnerable to tiredness, personal and environmental issues and other stressful activities. So upon watching the videos about managing stress I have remembered that we need to take a break when we are stress.This means that we need to relax our mind by doing productive things or simply doing your habits such as singing, dancing,swimming, work outs, making creative things, writing, playing games and moreover. As long as it gives you a satisfied relaxation,excitement, positivity and happiness.

So to top it all off we should not worry when we are bombarded by stressful activities. Instead we need to take into consideration on how we can manage our stress. Management of stress means practicing or doing the effective way to be stress-free, happy and contented.