FAILURES THE BEGINNING OF EVERYTHING

One day I had woke up. I had remembered how happy you are while calling my name and saying, " Wake up your Prince is already here to pick you up." So I got a mixed reaction of being shocked and happy. I thought it was really happening in real life but I have woke up and  realized that it was just a dream. After a few minutes of pondering my aforesaid dream , I had  realized that it already  happened before in my real life but during that time I'm not yet ready.  As of now I'm still confused if I'm going to follow what you had commanded to  me before you died, because I am still stocked up on my childhood memories and still embracing my pride. I mean it's not  really a pride but a self-contentment and self-appreciation for myself that I want to fulfill in order for me to be happy as a young woman now. You knew me well that ever since I was young I never disappointed  you and my guardian because I had my own  standard and timeline to meet and I am grateful that I had achieved it despite of challenges.  It is not about to be proud of but my great endeavor and love for education had forced me to thrive  and pursue  it. In fact my achievements are enough as my means of saying thank you to you and to extend also my gratefulness to my guardian, teachers, my friends and the people that surrounded me. You knew me that I hate failures and it has no place for me.  But upon growing up I realized that  I cannot escape failures because it's part of my  life.  You know me well that I am a serious type of person and will do my best especially on academic area. But pardoned me for not passing the supposed to be my last exam after my graduation. During those time I am not yet prepared so I failed to pass it  and honestly speaking I am still drained during those days. Maybe you can blame me or not proud of me because I have not passed it. But for me, it's really a great struggle   and it's not as easy as  what you think if you would  be on my shoes during that time.At least I had tried my best to conquer my fear and hoping for the right time to come. Though it takes years for me before I had moved on on not passing the Board Exam .Perhaps now  I have  already accepted and  embraced it   and moving forward for my future.  It is because I do believe that  failures are just the  beginning  of everything----new learnings, wisdom, knowledge, values and   hope.