𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌🏹 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌 ── 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
🏹 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄𝗌 ── 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

-ˋˏ 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐍 ˎˊ˗
- ۪˚┊❛ 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 ❜

양정원

They were both just seven - twenty years ago.

Roaming around a private garden they were prohibited from entering. Florets of all sorts held within the garden swayed with the serene breath of the earth's zephyr - dancing and twirling at their presence.

"Jungwon, we are going to get in trouble. Let's go already." Eunkang whispered with anxiousness, tugging against the sleeved-arm of the young boy's, while her irises darted towards the house door.

"It's okay, Kangaroo. We won't get caught. Here look at this instead." Jungwon replied with a hushed tone, grabbing the attention of the young Han girl with a minuscule, white blossom in the grip of his own palms.

"That's a white clover. It's so pretty." She commented, her worries soon fading away as she observed the flower in his hand.

"Noona said that this flower has many meanings. But she said it mostly means I promise." Jungwon mumbled, wrapping the stem of the white flower around her wrist.

"Why are you tying it around my hand?"

"I promise to marry you when we are twenty-seven years old, Eunkang."

"We were only kids when you promise to marry me when we grew older."