Prolouge

When they first met there was chemistry, even if it wasn't the lovey kind of chemistry..... YET! They eventually came to there senses and figured out there feelings. DURING the shooting of 4x23 Always. When they were fighting and Castle said I love you, Nathan meant.......it not just for Castle but for himself. He really loved her and Stana felt that, she felt the depth and the meaning of those words. After finishing the episode Nathan went to his trailer and Stana followed without him knowing he shut the door she opened the door and he turned around she put her lips on his swiping her tongue across his bottom lip and pulling away. I knothole you feel she said, Nathan blushed and pulled her closer to him by her waist band. She smiled and said quietly I love you too. They dated for about 6 months and broke up. They broke up because a fangirl came on to Nathan one night at his hotel when he was by himself. Just pretty much mauled him kissing him jumping on him. It's just disturbing . Even though he was strong Nathan couldn't push this girl off of him. A few seconds later Stana walks around the corner to see what she thinks to be Nathan cheating on her and runs away crying. He looks for her couldn't find her and then calls her. And surprisingly she picks up. Nathan says everything quickly so she's able to understand before she interrupts him. After he explained Stana sighed and told him maybe it was a sign that shouldn't be together anymore. Nathan regretfully agreed and they took a break from the show and while Nathan stayed in LA Stana moved to Canada for 6 months.