Chapter 3

Stαnα'ѕ P.O.V.
αftєr twσ wєєkѕ ín α cσmα

I wake up and I'm in a hospital in one of those like double rooms. There is another hospital bed less than 5 feet away from me and in it is lays Nathan still asleep. He has cuts and bruises all over him. I'm now worried about him why am i awake and he isn't? Its my fault he's here..that we're here. If i just waited to tell him about the wedding he wouldn't have been distracted when he was driving. I press the the button that alerts the nurse that you need something. In less than 20 seconds a nurse comes in with a huge smile on her face 'Mrs. Katic,  your awake! Great timing too there is some people here to see you!' In walk Tamala and Molly, and immediately Tamala rushes to my side and gives me a  hug 'Stana I'm so happy your ok, they wouldn't let us see you until you woke up!!' Yeah Stana I don't know I would've done if you didn't make it!!' Molly then look to her left and saw a pale almost lifeless Nathan laying on a hospital bed. *Gasps* 'OH MY GOD NATHAN' Molly rushed to Nathan's side and grabbed his hand 'Nathan oh my god is he ok?!?' I didn't want to look at Molly, for i was afraid I would start crying. 'Molly i dont know, I pressed the button so I could talk to a nursebbut she left right after you guys came in' I finally looked over at Molly and saw her crying which in return made me cry. I then looked into Tamala's eyes then she started crying, so we were now huddled around my bed crying. After a good 20 minutes of this Tamala and Molly left so I could get some rest. I was really tired, but before I closed my eyes I had to do something I hadn't done since I was a child. Which was..pray. 'God if you're up there.. I need you're help....heal this man who I used to love. And help me with this wedding I'm not sure if this is the right thing to do...what if I'm marrying the wrong man....send me a sign that I'm doing the right thing or that I'm not. I don't know just help me please...Amen.'  'Goodnight Nathan' then I drifted off to sleep.
/////////////////////////////////////
Night guys love ya😍
ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT CHAPTER?!?
Vote
Comment
And stay tuned for more