Chapter 2

💜Stana💜
-Hey Nathan
Hey Stana what's up-
-Wanna drive to set together ?!
                                   Sure -
-k then we'll take my
car I'll see you in 10?
                                     -Yeah I can be over                          in less than 10!

Nathan's P.O.V.
I opened the loft door to see Stana's smiling fα¢є 'hey you ready' I nodded and we headed to the car. As I get in the car I notice a save the date card sitting on the dashboard, 'who's getting married' I ask. She turns around and snatches it from my hand 'oh yeah I've been meaning to tell you......' While I was gone I met someone....' Oh cool what's her name is that the invitation to her wedding can I be your date,,, actually that might be awkward we can double I'll bri' 'Nathan it's not a she it's a he and I'm his bride....' 'Got engaged over hiatus. My heart shattered into a million pieces, she found someone to spend the rest of her life with and it wasn't me. That tiny bit of hope I had for Stanathan disappeared. It was a dream now.....an elusive dream. 'Oh that's great!!' I lied 'Wow your taking it really well' 'Yup' I'm actually dying inside but you can't tell with this fake smile I have plastered on my face. ☺️It's silent in the car. As we drive down the road I glance at her, I can't read her , her face is neutral it shows no emotion. We start turning the corner when I heard a loud horn, and see a semi heading straight into us I tried to cover Stana but my seatbelt is jammed. I hear Stana scream then everything goes black.

----------------------------------------
Sorry that it took so long to post I had writers block next chapter won't take as long I promise!!!

Please
Like
Comment
And
Follow
Talk to you
Later babes😝✌🏽️😘