Chapter 1

💞PLEASE REREAD THE FIRST PART I DECIDED TO CHANGE SOME THINGS THAT HAVE A HUGE EFFECT ON THE STORY!!💕
Nathan was in his apartment when he got a text
🎀TAMALA🎀
-GUESS WHAT!!!
WHAT!!-
-STANA'S BACK!!
-She's looking for you.....😏
Nathan looked up from his phone and smiled. Finally maybe she wants to he back together!!
Is she at her apartment-
-YEAH!! She got home like ten minutes ago and is just unpacking.
K I'm gonna go say hi talk to you later-
-Bye💙
Nathan quickly got up grabbed his keys and coat and ran to his car. When in his car he started contemplating what he was gonna say to her. When he reached her apartment he quickly got out and and started walking towards the elevator. He reached her floor and ran to her door. Stopping for a second to breathe Nathan then knocked on the door very hard, not because he was mad but because he was super excited. On the third hard knock in the door flung open. Standing in front of him was this 5 foot 9 inches of beautiful woman. Her hair was in a messy bun and she was wear a white tank top and gray sweat pants. As soon as he took it all in he locked eye contact with her and gave her a big hug spinning her around in a circle. Stana missed him so much she was so happy to be with him in locked in his embrace. When he let go the only reaction they could see on each other's face was pure joy and excitement. 'I missed you so much' said Nathan. 'I know I missed you too.' Said Stana with a huge smile plastered on her face. 'Come sit down let's catch up.' She took his hand and led him to the couch. They talked. About everything. About her trip. About just random things. When they finally stopped talking it was 3:40 am. ' I better get going, see you on set tomorrow.' 'Bye' Stana got and gave Nathan one final hug before he left and then decided to head to bed. While Nathan was driving home he thought about Stana and how she doesn't know what he still feels for her. Sure he loves his girlfriend but not the way he could love Stana. He wanted to tell her but he didn't want to break his girlfriends heart. Stana finished brushing her teeth and started unmaking her bed. She really had missed him he was her best friend and she didn't know how she went without texting him for 6 months. She'd never do it again.

💞PLEASE REREAD THE FIRST PART I DECIDED TO CHANGE SOME THINGS THAT HAVE A HUGE EFFECT ON THE STORY!!💕 Hope you enjoyed I'll update soon💕