chapter 21

Dakota's Point of View

I stumbled out of the bathroom, I need to find Harry before stacie does. I felt as though I was swallowed in the people in the narrow hallways. I looked and looked for Harry. He's no where. Maybe he is outside? The busy crowd of hormonal teenagers shuffle in. I walked around the corner to see Harry and Stacie, together, kissing. What the actual fuck is going on? I thought he liked me, I thought we could have something. I felt my heart in my throat, drying like a desert. My vision clouded and I couldn't see them anymore, feeling the warmth of my tear sink down my cheek to the tiled floor. How could he do this to me? After a little time Harry pulled away from stacie, looked over to see me. I noticed, I just turned around and just hide into the crowd. I was too late, he saw me and started walking my way. I crutched my way through the people but I wasn't that fast. I heard him shout my name. I didn't turn around, why should I? I don't see a point, he listened to my fight with my stepdad, beat up my best friend, and what else, oh yeah fucking making out with Stacie! Even after I told him about how I felt. I should have known this would happen it always does.

I felt a hand on my shoulder pulling me to stop.

"Dakota let me explain." Harry started pulling us to a different corner from the crowded hallway.

"NO!" I yelled at him, still feeling my tears race down my face.
" I don't want to know, I dont CARE anymore, I thought you where different, I thought- I thought" I was having a hard time speaking because of the dryness of my throat.

"Dakota, please listen to me, it wasn't what it looked like, she kissed me. You have to believe me, I really like you, I can't just let you walk away from me, I just can't let you go-"
"It seems that you already did now doesn't it? Why do I even bother? Youre too good for me anyway." I said looking to the ground knowing I'll fall completely back into his arms again.
"Dakota-no please" he said reaching his hand out for me. I backed away from it.
"Please dont. I need to go, don't come after me or so help you God."
Was all I said before leaving him abandoned.

Hey you guys I am so sorry for not updating. Some stuff came up. I love you guys and please keep reading! XOXO
Kota