Chapter 9 The Accident

Heyy sorry for the late update I ment to post this on friday but... Here you go!

I knew what happened wasn't an accident. It was just too perfectly planned to seem like the gym floors weren't clean, just one earing was there. But I knew better, I may seem like I am blaming them but I noticed when I was diving that Stacie had something in her hands even though she shouldn't have, something small like a diamond earing. Small enough to seem like an accident. When you think about it, it couldn't be an accident because something that small doesn't just cut that deep, it just can't.

 I was being helped up when I realized Harry ran all the way from the bleachers to me. 

"Dakota are you ok? Oh my god, I'll take her to the emergency room or go with her." Harry said with the worry in his voice obvious.

Mrs. Harper nodded her head and handed the four girls helping me something to try and wrap my leg, but two just stood there, Stacie and Katie. As I looked at the I noticed some blood on thier fingers and a small object slipping out of stacie's hand. I knew she had something to do with it.

"Go and take her I will call her parents." Mrs. Harper said pulling a old fashioned flip phone from her gym shorts.

"No please don't I will call them. I'll be fine it's just a little scratch." I said rather quickly I know what will happen if my stepdad is called.

"Dakota go to the ER with- uh what's your name?" Mrs.Harper asked Harry.

"Harry, Harry Styles. I'll contact her parents it's fine." He said will picking me up with his musclular arms carrying me to his car, a Range Rover.

"Nice car Styles." I said out of the silence after getting in the car. The range rover smelled like him, but with a hint of pepperment. I felt a little nauseated, or dizzy from the lost of blood.

" Thanks but Dakota how are you feeling what even happened?" he asked worried.

"I think Stacie and Katie did it, I saw Stacie holding something with some blood-"  I paused seeing black dots around the road ahead of me.

Harry finally pulled up to the emergency room. The bleeding stopped in my upper thigh but it still hurt like hell. Harry picked me off the leather seat and brought me inside. I rested my head against his chest. His smell was so captivating, even though I am in pain it feels nice to be in his arms. The lady at the desk said very worried
"Oh my, what happened?"  whipping her long blonde hair in the ponytail to the side.

"She had an accident in a volleyball game, it  just stopped bleeding." Harry said looking at me. His breath smelled like a beautiful scent of pepperment or spearment.

" Ok bring her back here." I handed Harry my phone and told him to call Bubba as he set me down.

Harry came back shortly and said "Dakota your family is on thier way here, I can go if you want me to-" I cut him off saying "Please stay here. Please." I practically was begging him here to stay with me because I need someone and the only person there who knows what happened.

"Okay, I'll stay until you get your results back." He said smiling shifting closer to me. It felt like twenty minutes or so when the doctor finally came back with my file. He sat down and looked at the tile floor and said

"Ms. Stirling, I have some good news and some bad news."

heyy I hope you guys are liking my book sorry it takes so long for me to update, I have been trying to update every friday. ILY happy reading!:) ~K.