chapter 1 Meeting him

It was the normal routine every morning. Laying in bed debating on what to wear. I guess I'll wear my skinny jeans, the tighter ones and my blue t shirt. I put on music and finish up getting ready. I wear my usual makeup, foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara. I made a few pancakes during the process for my brother, Nathan or bubba as I call him and myself. After I ate a few pancakes. I woke bubba because he wont wake up to his alarm, I swear he would be late for work without me. I leave for the bus stop to go to my high school, Kunnel high. I am a Senior, so I am 18 as you can guess,

" Hey cuz!" kobe yelled so I could hear him over my music. I pulled out on headphone to listen to him.

"Hey kobe!" I tried mimicking his voice.

"Guess what!" his eyes are full of exitement and he is hopping up and down, something big must have happened.

" I'm afraid if you don't you might explode or something, whats up?" Kobe then pulled out his 3ds,

" This guy yesterday-"
I cut him off
"Kobe, does it involve pok'emon?"

"Well... Yeah but this guy gave me some cool pok'emon and I am really exited to beat the sh--"He was cut of by Stacie at our bus stop.

"Kobe don't use that kind of language its really bad." I serously feel like punching her in the face, I hate to be a bitch but serously girl? I know that seems rude but she and I have bad history.

"Stacie, he can talk the way he wants, leave him alone." I stated. She stepped closer to me, I don't want any drama.

" Shut up slut." She always does this, to get attention from her possy. I don't want to pick a fight.

" I understand, but he can do what he wants, you are not his mother don't tell him what to do." I say through my gritted teeth.

"Dakota-" she was cut of by the bus finally showing up. Lucky me, now I get to get out of this mess.

After I got to my school, Stacie didn't start anything since she was with her boyfiends Louis Tomilson, Liam Payne, Naill Horan, and her actual boyfriend Zayn Malik. They are the Cheerleaders and the jocks. But I walk to the back table where me and the rest of my friends sit. I look over to see Estila, Summer, Beth. I walked up behind Estila in her conversation with the rest of them.

" Yeah Dakota is so lucky to show him around." she seems disapointed--wait shit I forgot this is Friday.

" Hey what are you guys talking about?" I said trying not to sound like I was intruding in their conversation. All of them smiled and giggled, Estila shifted her body so I could sit.

" Just you showing a hottie around, um whats his name? Oh ya, Harry styled." she giggled.

"Oh yeah thats today isn't it? Well cool, I highly doubt hes a hottie though, you know what most guys are like around here."

" Other than one." Her face lit up talking about her boyfriend Bodie.

"What ever you say."

Edith showed up soon after I said that, and she asked about what we where talking about.

"Oh Dakota, do you have your rape whistle, you know just in case he throws you in the closet and trys to do anything." She said with a snicker

"EDITH! make it awkward would you?'

everybody started laughing as the bell rung to go inside. As I walked into the office I ran into someone towering me. I slipped and fell but was caught by my waist. I looked up for my eyes to meet piercing green ones.

A.N.) hey everybody hope you liked the first chapter... should I continue writing this story? please comment, vote, message me or something!! thanks guys!!