chapter 4 Lunchtime

Hey guys!!! i know its Been a long time but i have been pretty busy including that it has been summer and stuff.. but here's a new chapter!!

Harry and I just walked into the crowded cafeteria. literally so packed that Harry and I couldn't find a seat. "Why don't we just eat outside?" Harry asked.  "Alright I think there is a table outside." with our cold lunches in hand we walked out of the cafeteria. As we walked out i glanced over at my friends that where making winky and seductive and even funny faces at me.Lucky there was a wooden table outside so we sat there. "So Dakota tell me more about you." we had finished the last bit of our lunches by now so i guess we are going to chat. "Uh not much about me really. I like to sing, listen to music, i enjoy choir, watch Netflix, play volleyball, play piano, play in my band, and other random stuff. but there isn't anything that awesome about me." he looked at me with wide eyes. " You like to sing, and you have a band and you are awesome?" he asked. "Uh ya. why?" he is so sweet but im not going to mention any of this to my friends. " I was in a band in England, we where called the White Eskimos." I busted out in laughter and hit the table with my hand. "What's so funny Dakota?" he asked. " The White Eskimos? Out if all names The White Eskimos?"  i asked. "Well ya, there was other names but we wanted a name people would remember."  He smiled at me. I didn't know he had tiny buck teeth. it was so cute. 'Wait what? No Dakota you can't like him.' "Well i like the name,because it's different."  I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Well thanks Dakota your really nice. I am glad your my tour guide and i was wondering something." I blushed a little from what he said "And what's that?"

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

A.N.) Oh MAN!! gettin serious;) do you Gus think he's gonna ask her out or something else?  Please like,comment, vote thanks ILY guys!