𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑.

SO DON'T COME FOR ME,UNLESS I SEND FOR YOU,KNOW YOU'RE DEAD TO ME

UNLESS I SEND FOR YOU,
KNOW YOU'RE DEAD TO ME.

💸🕊✨

"OH AND OVER THERE, we have resident it girl, Camila Aguilar

"OH AND OVER THERE, we have resident it girl, Camila Aguilar. She used to live in Havana, Cuba, and always came to visit us Pogues every summer since the age of 4. That stopped, though, and why you may ask? When she finally moved to the OBX at 15, she invited us to her house in Figure-8. And it was at that moment the crew found out she was a shit-rich Kook - like even richer than the Camerons. Unlike 99% of the kooks, the Aguilars thought Pogues weren't born to mow lawns and fish. They were also super low-key, so no one ever guessed that the fam could have been wealthy. But we were cool with her - we weren't close anymore but shared friendly smiles and waves. I mean, everyone except for the blonde dumbass. One night after a kegger, JJ told the Pogues Cami didn't want to hang with us now. We don't know why. Maybe because she realized how much better than us she is. It really stung. Though we didn't think she was a Kook when we were younger, she was the Pogue that glued the group together. Camila is irreplaceable, and there's an indescribable yet undeniable empty void without the feisty brunette. Some key information: Camila's father was also an ocean archeologist - like my old man (but he did not drop into the ocean and was actually good at finding things). Her Dad, Sebastian, stopped by the chateau to rend his research and so happened to bring the chirpy, then 4-year-old girl along - and that is how the trio was formed. She called us the unholy trinity. Weird, I know. Cami mentioned something about the name coming from Glee. When my Dad went missing, Sebastian was always there for me. He would bring food, clothes, and sometimes money to the chateau. Like I said, not one Aguilar was anything less of an angel, maybe except for the she-devil Cami. But anyway, ever since she moved to Figure-8, the Kooks treat her as if she is holier than thou. I can't blame them, though."

- john booker routledge, as he
sees camila walking in figure-8 with her best friend theo, shopping bags in hand.

💸🕊✨

YOU'RE OBSESSED JUST LET ME GO,
YOU'RE DEAD TO ME,
I'M NOT SOMEBODY YOU KNOW