8

Liam's POV

I wait for myself getting down from the high. I keep checking my watch, I just want to be home right now. I know I'm such a fool for leaving him like this. He doesn't deserve any heart break. He deserves all love and caring. After all, he is only a baby, and he is my baby.

Once I get myself calming down, I take my coat and put it over my shoulder. I hurrily getting out of this shit place and to my car. I drive home in hurry, pay no care with dangerous that could just happen to me. But I passed it anyway. I park my car in front of our house, don't bother to to park it in the garage.

I knock the front door hardly, don't care if it hurts my knuckle. When there's no I answer, I get more desperate but then I remember there will always be a spare key under the doormat. So I bend over and searching for that damn key. I grip the key in my hand then thrust it into the keyhole. I turn it to the side then hurrily step in then lock the door behind me. I'm jogging upstairs quickly until I reach the bedroom. Zayn leaves the door open so I step in.

I found a little figure sleeping in our bed, wrapped by fluffy blanket. He is snoring quietly, he musts be really tired. I get myself in the bed beside him, wrapping my arms around him from behind and pull him closer to me. He groans quietly.

I brush my fingers to the hair on his forehead, moving it away. There's dry tears on his both cheeks. He cried himself to sleep and that's because of me. My heart drops to my stomach, guilty rushes all over me. I kiss his hair, sniffing it and inhaling the sweet smell of strawberry flavoured from his washed hair.

He shuffles a little and flip his body until he's facing me. He opens his eyes slowly, they're going wide and staring in disbelief at me. But I smile fondly at him. I stroke his hair slowly and kiss his forehead, but he keeps his eyes locked.

"Hi.." I manage to say.

He rubs his eyelids with the back of his hand, trying to convince himself with what's in front of him.

"I promised you to go home, so here I am."

He hugs me tightly, burying his face on my chest. I hug him back and rub his back up and down, calming him. "Don't leave me again.."

I can't really promise him but for now, I will just say yes. I nod my head as he pulls away from me slowly. He holds his pinky finger up, "promise?"

I linked mine with his, "promise."

Though I can't make it sure as a promise, but I hope I can try. I shouldn't go out to the pub and live a high life again. I really should be a good husband for him before he decides to find someone new. I can't lose him, I can't lose the love of my life.

Then why you hurt him?

My inner god is saying. I swear to my life, I regret to hurt him like that. And I feel like I'm not me anymore. I should go back to my old life, where working is something I have to do all day long beside being with him.

I pull him closer again and into my hug, he snuggles his head to my chest, right where my heart is in. "I'm sorry I bother your sleep"

"It's okay," he snuggles, "I'm happy to see you back home"

And it makes my heart cringes. He musts be very miss me. Though it was only a few days, but I bet it feels like a year to him. I wonder what is he doing home while I'm out there shitting myself. He will be like a lost kitten without cuddle. He will be worried and then having lack of sleep. I feal so mean to him. But what's done is done.

"Mr. Styles came here," he says and it hits me like a ton of bricks.

"We accidently bumped in the street and we started talk and," he stops for three seconds. "He told me about you,"

"Me?" I let out a question because I have no idea how the hell that bastard knows about me.

"Yeah, he told me everything," he looks up at me, "I know maybe everything."

Wait, did he just say he knows about me? About what I did when I was out? Shit. But how could Harry knows everything meanwhile I didn't even see his ass in that place. Or was I too drunk and high to remember?..

"I know about your drugs-"

"Zayn," I cut him, "you know I did them all it's becau-"

"It's okay" he assures. "It's done and we can't change what's passed"

"B-but baby I-"

"Just please don't do it again" I hear him now, "even if you changed, I only want it for the best. I want you to be better than before."

And those words goes up straight into my heart. Zayn doesn't even protest about my drugs or he is too tired to fight about it. I clear my throat and suddenly change the topic, "what did Harry do to you?"

"He didn't do anything," he pulls away, "we just cuddled"

The fuck that jerk. Is he trying to steal my Zayn away? Such a shady. Does he think he can do that? No. Never. Zayn loves me and I love him so much. We've been together for almost two years and even more out of our marriage. Zayn is mine and nobody can't take his away from me. And if somebody did, then I will chop their heads.

"I don't want you to do that." I can hear my voice is really thick like I'm holding my anger to him.

"Why?"

"If you do that again then you're basically cheating on me, Zayn."

He gasps, "Liam it was just a cuddle!"

"I don't care," I pull him closer to me in a rough way until he squeaks under my strength, "I don't want you to get closer to him or even somebody else."

He's trying to pull himself away but I hold him by his arm tightly, it might cause some bruises.

"Liam," he yelps, "hurts.."

And there is where I realize I just hurt him physically. I let go of his arm and he's catching his breath. He was shocked. He doesn't even make an eye contact with me. I look at his arm where his other hand is rubbing, soothing the pain.

When I try to pull him to my hug again, he pulls away and quickly get up from the bed we're laying in. I can see his chest falling up and down in a fast pace. He locks his eyes with me for a few seconds and when I get myself up, he runs out of our bedroom in a rush. And I'm following behind him, even faster than him so I easily catch his arms and push him to the nearest walls and flip his body until he's facing me.

I keep my strong grip on his both arms, he puts his little hands on my chest trying to stop me. And I finally loosen my grip a little, rubbing where he has bruises. I press my body to him, trapping him between me and the walls behind him. I move my hand up and I hold his jaw until our eyes meet, I lean him to him and I kiss him deeply. Saying sorry in between the kisses.

I miss him so much. I miss every inch of his body. And this kiss, I miss it when my lips touching his. It's soft and slow. Everything is just perfect and I can't get enough of him. With every movements of our lips, it seems lile the whole world stops. He wraps his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I slide my hands under his pjama shirt and rubbing at his nipples. He moans softly. Oh how I miss his moan. I pinch them slowly and twist them to the side until he's breathless under my touch.

But he pulls away, his face is red from blushing too hard and also his lips from our kisses. "I'm tired,"

I nod understandingly, I hold his body up and carry him back to our bedroom. I kick the door to open wider and stumbling to our bed, laying him down slowly. I kiss him once again but it's a quick kiss this time. I get in the bed beside him and pull the cover up.

"Goodnight, my Angel" I kiss his forehead.

His eyes are already closed but his lips are curling into a sleepy smile. "Night."

I turn the lamp off and drive myself to sleep. Quickly getting myself into a dream, about me and him when the first time we had a date. It was all perfect when I took him to the amusement park. And there was I confess my feelings to him and he did the same. We shared our first kiss there and a week later we decided to take our relationship farther. And he said yes.