9

Zayn's POV

I woke up with the best feeling ever, with Liam in bed with me. I'm so glad he's back to me though he changed, but I'm trying to not mind with it for a while. His hand is on my cheek, stroking slowly. I smile fondly at him and he smiles back at me. I just want to stay like this forever. Without any other thing to think about. I just want to stay as close as we are right now or even more with nothing between us. I want to be all Liam's and I want him to be all mine.

I move slowly on top of him, kissing him softly on the lips. His hands are traveling down my body and keep a tight grip on my waist. I straddle on his hips, grinding slowly until I feel his bulge poking me. He moves me away and push me down to the bed, now he's on top of me. He unbuttons my pjama but leaving it there don't bother to pull it off. He pulls my pants down along with my boxers, freeing my hard on.

"Please," I moan.

He strips himself off, now he's fully naked as same as me. He makes himself sit in between my legs. He holds my inner thighs and spread them open wide. I'm fully exposed to him and I find myself blushing. He looks down at me with something in his eyes, lust.

I don't know why but I feel like the first time again. He spreads my legs wider until I feel I can't go farther and my bones starts to hurt. He leans in to peck my lips and he pushes his tip on my hole, not sticking it in just put it there.

"I want it dry," he whispers on my ear. I don't want it but I just want to be good to him, so I nod my head.

And with that, he pushes all the way in without hesitation. He quickly put his hand on my mouth, covering tightly so I won't let out any noisy sound. But I burst into tears and I feel the burning feeling in my bum. I know I won't be able to walk after this.

He pulls himself back, taking out his cock completely and thrust in only the tip, making me begging for more and hoping him to stop at the same time. I feel my hole clenching tightly around him and he watches it amazed, then looking back at me. Our eyes locked for three seconds before he pulls back and slamming in completely and hitting my sweet spot right away.

He goes in and out of me without giving me time to adjust himself. Honestly, he's big and thick and it hurts so badly. I feel blood starts to dribbling out of my hole but he's grinning at the view of it.

His hand is still covering my mouth tightly and he keeps hitting me in a fast movements. Making me yelp and whimpering. He changes his angle and he hits that bundle of nerves inside me in a very right way until I come untouched. He pulls my body up and flip me until I'm on hands and knees without taking his cock out, I cry out but he slaps my right cheek. He keeps slapping, matching with the rythym of his cock going in and out of me. He does the same to my left cheek.

"Slut."

My heart breaks with that. Why does he calls me as a slut? He has never call me like that. And why does he changed so much? Why is he so rough to me now? I want love, I want to be loved.

I start to kicking, but he goes deeper and deeper in me making me so weak and helpless. "Calm down, you slut."

I cry at that. I don't care how much the pain he's causing from filling my bum like this, but I feel so hurt at the nickname he gives to me. I'm screaming, begging him to stop but he goes faster and harder and I just want to die right at this time.

He's groaning, and I know he was close. "Pull it out! Please! Liam! I don't want to get preg-"

He shoots his load deep inside me making me stops screaming and freezing right there. I'm not ready for a baby. He knows that. But why is he doing this to me? Is he not in love with me anymore?

Liam's POV

I came deeply in him, making him stop screaming. I keep moving through my orgasm, burning his wet tight sensitive hole at the same time. Some of my cum dribbling out of his hole and to down his thighs. Such a slut. I just want to fuck him again and again.

I pull myself out and hold his ass, squeezing them hardly until there's more of my cum dribbling out. My dick twitch at the view in front me. I slide my tongue in making him jump but I press his ass to my face. I go deeper in him and I taste blood and myself. He's whimpering when I explore his hole with my tongue.

I pull out then look at his wrecked hole. He looks so fucked out.

"Stop! Liam! Please stop!" he looks so desperate.

"Slut." And he's crying harder.

I don't even know why I keep calling him like that. But it suits him. And I just can't control my temper. I wear my clothes back and watch him laying hopelessly and completely wrecked.

Suddenly I feel dizzy and my body craves for something. I groan to myself and take my coat from the hanger. I hurrily walk to my car and drive away. I need a fucking drugs. I'm so into drugs. I'm under the control. I drive faster and faster until I reach my destination.

But then I realize I just ruined my precious' heart. Shit. I curse myself for million times. What have I done to him? I can feel hot tears falling down my cheeks. I stay in my car, thinking what just have I done. I'm so stupid why did I do that to Zayn? He did nothing wrong!

You son of a bitch, Liam.

I'm pulling at my hair, groaning. I really regret it. I should go back home now but I need my drugs. I stay in my car for a while until I feel myself calming then going out of it in a rush. Want to be home as fast as I can. I step into the club and sweaty bodies dancing around me once I get in. I struggle to keep walking straight and meet Louis Tomlinson, the drug dealer.

I pay for some and go back to my car. I drive home in a fast speed and just in minutes I finally reach the garage and hurrily take my drugs into my mouth, swallowing them all. I smoke my weed for about twenty minutes. I keep thinking what should I do to make him trust me again. I should really treat him well after this. But what if he won't? It makes me sinking deeper to my thoughts of him. I'm afraid he will ask me for a divorce. I shake my head. No. He won't. And it will never happen.