30

Never imagined what my life would be without him. Yesterday the doctor announced that I, after had chemotherapies for months, finally free from the cancer. Zayn was so happy, he bursted into tears in front of me and my doctor. I was happy too, not because I'm free now but because seeing Zayn that happy.

His happiness is my main priority.

Zayn told me to celebrate this, that's why we're having a party at home right now. He introduces me to his new friend, Niall. He says they met when he did the abortion. I thank him for taking care of my husband while I wasn't there.

Harry is here too as well, and of course there's no bad blood between him and Zayn. Everything's alright, our life seems like fairytale.

That's it until Zayn's being a bit clingy around me. He keeps getting close to me like he doesn't want me for being too far from him. He follows me around the house every time I move to have a chit chat with friends and relations.

We we're both finally alone, he leans his back to wall nearest and pulls me for one heated kiss. He slides his hands up to my chest and wraps them around my neck. I put one of my hands on the wall beside his head, my other hand is travelling down to his crotch to squeeze his bulge.

He moans softly, but then I feel something.. shaped like a pen or what in his pants. Then I slip my hand in to find out what it is, when I take the thing out, my eyes widen.

Two blue lines.

He giggles then pulls me in for another kiss. I sink into the kiss with the pregnancy test still in my hand. "Let's start a family," he breathes out. "Having a little us running around this house."

I feel my eyes watered, I pull him in a tight hug and kiss his head again and again. 'Thank you' is all that I can say to him.

I still can't believe this is finally happening. I thought he was brave that night to let me released inside him because he has just done an abortion, which means it'll be quiet hard to get pregnant again.

But here I am having my husband pregnant and no long I'll be a father. My dreams finally come true. We're now riding through the road to have our first child.

I hold him up and spin him around, he giggles at me. Everybody in this house should know about this. I put him down then we're walking hand in hand to the centre of where people are dancing and talking. I clear my throat before speaking,

"I'm proud to announce other amazing thing that is happening in my life just now," I glance at the love of my life once, I smile from ear to ear and hold the pregnancy test up in the air proudly. "I'll be having family soon."

Everyone cheers happily, they give me applause and congratulate me, even Harry.

"I'm happy if Zayn's happy." He says.

I hug him, "one day you'll get somebody to cook you breakfast in the morning and kiss you every night." He chuckles, nodding. Harry has done so much in my life, I don't mind he's falling or Zayn. In fact he's supporting me and him.

But deep inside I still feel guilty about the baby he created with my husband. If it wasn't my idea for him to do that, then Zayn doesn't need to get a rid of it.

Also, but what's done is done.

Now I only need to focus on my future life with Zayn. I have to find the job I use to always promised him, so we don't have to worry about money especially when the kid's already out of his womb. And I can't either wait for it to happen.