Chapter 1

Before I start: lol ik I have my other book but I wanted to start this bc I really like writing when there young and I'm going to start it now, but in a couple of weeks there's going to be more updates.
____________[__________]__________

Alexis' POV*
I opened my snapchat and begun to record. "WE UP IN HERE IN THE BACKYARD!" I said like a hoodlum. "ON MI HAMMOCK, MI CASA ES SU CASA" Hayes finished. The time ran out and we begun to laugh. I posted it to my story and we made bunch more. Hayes got a text from A random number. Who dis??

"Hello Hayes Grier and Nash Grier." The text read.

Me and Hayes looked at each other and counted. "1,2,3 HAMILTON!" Our brother Nash came down stairs and to the backyard.

"What do you want turd nuggets?" He asked sitting on us. "Read!" I yelled in his ear.

"My names Bart and I'm here informing you on this event we're hosting in Dallas Tx called MAGCON It's a meet and great for fans and your hosting it with other viners including Taylor Caniff, Cameron Dallas, Jack and Jack, and much more! You will be flown out March 7th. I hope you attend. Please text this number back if you attend on coming! And you can bring one special guest!"

We both cheered and replied!! "Your obviously the plus one babe!" Hayes said smiling. We call each other babe, but it's more of a joke. He's my homie.

Hayes and I have been best friends since forever because we're twins, Ya feel. Him and Nash started some vine app and got "famous." He made some cool friends. Cameron Dallas, Matt Espinosa and more. And I met them once, pretty cool kids. Hayes Grier is his vine account but I help him a lot in his vines. Pretty cool he can go out thank the people who made him famous and hang out with our friends on this tour called MAGCON!! Meet and great convention huh.

~

SHIT TODAY IS THE DAY!!

Hayes came running into my room and told me to grab my things, it's time to go.

I freaked out I totally forgot!! He sat on my bed while I changed. We're siblings. I got into my light washed high wastes shorts, my white crop top, and my thin cream cardigan. I slipped on my white converse because Screw being comfy I'm going to dress up cause why not I never know who imma meet.

I grabbed my suit case I packed months ago and my carry on bag. He grabbed my hand rushing me out the door. He's SUPER excited.

"Did you feel that was necessary, were not going to be late!!" I yelled laughing while putting my bags into Elizabeth's car. She was going to take us and Nash to the airport.

"Yes, yes I did. By the way nice underwear." He laughed making fun of my Christmas underwear.
"I think that's porn get out." I said like Miranda sings. Who's life icon isn't her?? Mom started driving away and we got turnt to the radio.

~

We settled down on the plane. Me getting the window seat and Hayes being in the middle and getting the seat next to a stranger who looks 80. Nash went and sat next to some girl he thought was cute. Hayes pulled out Nash's MacBook and we watched Netflix on the plane. I soon fall asleep and laid my head on his shoulder. Half asleep, Hayes put up the arm rest making it more comfortable for the both of us.

Hayes POV*
I'm so hyped for this event!! I can't stay still. I turn to say something to Lexi but she's drifting to sleep. Her head falls onto my neck and I freeze. This is so uncomfortable. I move the arm rest out of the way and move her over more into my lap. I play with her hair trying to waste time.

I wish she would wake up so I had someone to talk to. I just hope none of the guys try to hit on her. I don't want them screwing up there own, or even my relationship with her, we're twins and I NEED MY TWIN. She's pretty delicate, I've practically dated and been broken up with every guy she's dated. And she's been here for me even when I've acted like an ass. We've been there for each other forever.

As all these random thoughts surround my head, Alexis woke up and smiled at me half confused. "What year is it?" She asks. I smile back and she grabs her phone.

"7 texts from "TWIN💯'" "Wtf Hayes??" She laughed.

Lexis POV*
"I got bored" he responded. We annoy each other but we have a good bond. I read each with a smile on my face.

TWIN💯
-Hey your asleep rn 😬
-I'm bored wake up😭
-THERES A LOOSE LLAMA!!!😂
-I WISH U COULD TALK👩🏽
-TALK IN UR SLEEP PLS😴
-80 YEAR OLD JUST GAVE ME OLD CANDY!!!🍬
-I give up 😭😭

We got off the plane and drove to the hotel. "Guys I got that girls number!!" Nash exclaimed with joy. I rolled my eyes and our car pulled up to the hotel. We were the first ones there so we decided to walk somewhere.

Hayes and I headed to the park. While we were walking Hayes arm snaked around my shoulder and my arm went behind his back. I missed walking like this. It was "a buddy system" we used so we wouldn't get lost. We always had to do things together. At zoos, at grocery stores, any place you name it. We kept walking till we reached the park.

"There's only one swing." I frowned. The other one was broke and lying on the ground.

Hayes sat down, and motioned me to sit down on him. "Hayes your a bitch." I say sitting on him. I didn't really think anything of it, because it's my brother.

I sat facing him (spider)
He started to tickle me and he knows I'm really ticklish, everywhere. He laughed while I was dying. Nope didn't care he was painfully killing me. We talked for a little till I got bored. "Wait try sitting on me." I laughed at the idea.

"I'm too heavy." He laughed. "Like I didn't know"😂 He frowned, rolled his eyes and got up. I smiled and sat down. He's actually pretty heavy but not THAT heavy.

I laughed at the idea in my head, and I pushed Hayes off, he fell and his ass hit the ground. "Freak! What was that for?!" He screamed, laughing. "Me?! You fell!!" I laughed even harder.
"No! You pushed me!" He kept laughing. He got up and chased me around the playscape. I ran to the hotel with him on my tail, and I ran into Nash. I could tell because he's ghostly white and the only one covered in freckles.

"NASH!!" Hayes and I yell. Cameron followed in and I hugged him, then Jack J, then Jack G and the rest.

"So how are the rooms going to go?" I asked

"There's one room that has room for 4 people, and one... that holds 4." Cameron laughs

"Bart split us up into our rooms." Jack J said. "It's Nash, Cam, Shawn and Alexis. then The Jacks, Matt, and Hayes." He continued.

We all went to the biggest room and played truth or dare. Basic AF up in here. Taylor started and called on Matt.
"Truth or dare?" Tay  asked
"Truth." Matt said questionably
"Do you think you would date Lex!?" Ugh wow a question about me great.
"Yes." He said getting red. I'm surprised we like just met!

Cameron asked JG and he said dare. "I dare you to kiss Alexis." I'm like 5 what is going on.

Ugh leave me the fuck alone. Whatever. I sat there and let JG lean in. We kissed he smiled. I smiled back so he wouldn't feel awkward. The boys were whooping and clapping at us, except for Nash. I definitely want to get closer with JG he's cool!! But maybe not boyfriend. Matt stood up and left the room.

THANKS FO READING FIRST CHAP FAM!!!💖💖💖💖