Chapter 4

Cameron's POV
Jack's been gone for 2 weeks, and I still haven't seen my car. Everyone been texting him and he won't answer. He just says he's ok and he's not coming back.

Kylie's POV*
I sat down in my room with Hayes, he's been helping me a lot and I love his company. TWIN POWER
"Jack haven't come back yet... I started getting stressed. This is all my fault. I shoul-"I said sitting down next to Hayes side. "Kylie, I swear if you blame yourself for his shit swear!" Hayes said starring into my eyes. I can't help but feel guilty. Seeing Hayes eyes reminds of of Nash. Where he at?

"Sorry."

Hayes pov* (sorry for the quick changes.)
"Let's get out for a little." I said leading her out to the garage. We got Nash to take us down to a little ice cream shop on the pier, and got our orders. A group of guys our age came around and I held her hand so they wouldn't hit on her. We were having a Grier day I guess.

"I gotta go to the bathroom, I think there's one out there!" She said leaving me. The employees finished our orders, so I grabbed them and found a seat outside, Nash was inside hitting on some girls. I started eating when I saw a girl and a guy leaving the bathrooms. She was being pulled, and forced into a small black car... she had on shorts and a blue t shirt, just like what Kylie was wearing. Wait... THATS CAMERONS CAR, THATS KYLIE!! ITS ALL MY FAULT I SHOULDN'T HAVE TOOKIN HER PHONE FOR OUR "GRIER DAY"

I ran inside to grab Nash, and of course he wouldn't listen. "NASH KYLIE GOT KIDNAPPED WE HAVE TO GO!" I yelled. Everyone got quite and starred at me. Nash grabbed me and ran to the car. Shit shit shit!!! Nash was following behind The Kidnapper. I called Cameron telling him what happened.
(H-Hayes C-Cameron)

H-FUCKING KYLIE GOT KIDNAPPED!

C-SLOW DOWN?! WHAT?!

H-NASH ME AND KYLIE WERE HANGING OUT SHE WHEN TO THE BATHROOM AND SOMEONE GOT HER IN THEIR CAR!!! IT WAS YOUR CAR THEY STOLE YOUR CAR AND KYLIE!!

C- SHIT WHERE ARE YOU WE WILL MEET YOU THERE!!

H-Bring the cops! Were following him. SHIT HE TOOK A TURN WERE LOOSING HIM, ...

H-NASH LOST HIM GOD DAMNIT!

~2 hours later~
I still have Kylie's phone with me. So I can't track her, but I CAN track JACKS phone.

Looks like he's heading to our lake house... Shit.
I called back Cameron

H-he's at our lake house. Meet me there bring back up!