Chapter 6

Kylie Pov*
I don't care I'm in my bra and underwear in front of all of these guys, I wasn't shot so that's the high light of my day. I got released and I ran to Hayes and Nash. I just held on. 8 hours of torture.

Hayes pov*
Kylie ran up and hooked onto Nash and I as if she'd hadn't seen us in years. I scanned her body and it had bruises all over. A black eye, her head was gushing blood, her arms and legs were trembling and covered in cuts.

"Guys get me out of here!" She screamed bloody murder. The ambulance put her on a stretch and asked for a family member to go with. I volunteered because I can't drive. Nash would have to, and we all met up at the hospital.

On the other end Jack got patched up and sent to jail. He won't be released because he was charged with a felony of under age sex, child molester (Jack is 17 she's 14) sexual harassment and much more I forget.

Sirens and flashing lights switched on and off, revolving the little button. I got in the back of the ambulance with Kylie holding her hands. Telling her things will be ok, and she's safe now.

~at hospital~
We were in the waiting room waiting for Kylie to get out of surgery. We've been waiting all night.

"Kylie Grier?" The lady at the desk said. "room 619"

The guys and I just looked at each other with sympathy and followed down the 600-655 hallway stoping at the right room. I sat down next to her kissing her hand, the one without a cast on. The boys surrounded her bed, her head was wrapped with white wrap with a small blood dot. The Doctor came in with a clipboard and a bunch of papers on them. He looked up and back down at his board, removing his glass' his raspy voice spoke. "Kylie had many bruises along her arms and legs. She has a broken left hand, and a small hole in her head. We've wrapped her head, and she's got a cast. Change her head wrap every 8 hours. She can be released after a couple of questions, is that ok?" He asked putting back on his glass' and looking at his clipboard.

"Yeah sure." She smiled. Even in the worst time Kylie is happy. I'm glad she's my twin slash sister in general. She's really strong.

Kylie's pov*
"Can you see the people around you?"
"Yeah! Hayes, Taylor, Matt , Jack J, Nash, Carter, and Cameron. And also I forgot! Jack didn't stick his dick in me, he was about to but you guys came so thanks a lot"

"What happened before your little adventure?"

"I went on an ice cream date with My brothers Nash and Hayes..."

"How'd you brake your left hand?"

"I wouldn't cooperate with what Jack said, so he kicked me to the wall and my hand went through it."

"Who was your last boyfriend?"
"My last boy-?"

"Doctor I think she's done with your questions. It's getting out of hand." Matt said getting defensive. Did he like me?

"Well, she's free to go but make sure she has someone with her all damn day, don't need this to happen again!" Doctor Ramirez said leaving the room. The boys looked around to My brothers.

"I'm sorry I let you get kidnapped it's all my fault!" Hayes said gettin down to my level.

"I'm glad you and Nash were there to follow Jack there. Thank you! And I want you to be with me "all damn day" Matt!!" I begged. He was really cute so I wanted to be with him a lot.

"We thought we weren't going to get you in time." Cameron said.

"Those 8 hours were scary as hell for us, so must have been worse for you." Taylor stuttered.

"We missed you." Nash said starting the group hug.

"I love you guys."