Chapter 5

Kylie's pov
I made it out of the bathroom and I spotted Hayes. I smiled and something grabbed my arm.
"Jack?!" He covered my mouth, and pulled me away from the open. He threw me in the passenger seat and drove away. I looked in the mirror and Nash was following thank god. Jack  took a sharp turn and we lost my only hope. SHIT

"What the fuck do-" I started but he interrupted. Shit. Where's my phone?! DAMNIT I LEFT IT WITH HAYES!!

"Shut up whore. You didn't kiss me back so I mean what else can I do?" He hit me with the back of a gun and I blacked out.

~HOURS later~

Finally waking up, I was strapped down to A bed in my under clothes. Where am I? I looked around and noticed my surroundings. This was our lake house. Why would he trap me here?! Wtf. Jack  came in and told me to do what he says or I'll get shot.

"Shut the fuck up bitch and lemme do what I want." He smirked hitting me, giving me a black eye.

"AWE SHIT JACK! What happened can't we talk about it?"

"You loved those other fucks so I had to take you to be all mine." He begun to undress himself making me look at him.

"JACK!" I said starting to cry. He's going to fucking rape me!

"Stop crying you little shit!" He said scratching me on the back. I fell to the floor praying, I can't do anything, I'm not strong enough...

HAYES pov*
Cameron and the rest of the guys got to the lake house, we waited for the cops to come up.

"It's taking to long, he's going to hurt her by then!" Matt said. We decided just to go in. It's already been 8 hours!

"Wait, I see the police coming up!" They came up and we went in. The areas were bear so we went down to the basement, the one place they might be. Once we got down, I saw Kylie on the bed and Jack g was on her, rapping her with a gun in his hand. I looked around
On the table behind him he had rows of knifes.

"Get any closer and I'll shoot her." He said holding the gun to her head. Cameron got a tad closer telling Jack "To calm down you don't have to do this."

Jack got up and started to fight Cameron. The other guys helped get Jack off and threw him Against The wall. Nash ran over and grabbed the knifes and put them away from Jack. I ran over to Kylie to help her get out but Jack punched me in the stomache. The police finally came downstairs to the basement and shot Jack in the gut. He slowly fell to the floor, police and ambulance grabbed him and led him out of the house and to the state jail.