Chapter 3

(Ok this book changed A LOT! At first it was a Taylor story and then I changed it to hayes twin sister and Taylor was going on she like dated but now I change that to Matt and just stick with me people. And I changed her name from Kylie to Alexis)

Alexis POV*
I don't want to be out of Matts life, but he needs to learn his lesson.

"BANG!" The door flew open and Matt ran to me and kissed me. Wtf ok?! I went along with it and kissed back. No Sparks flew, we disconnected and Nash came in. He looked confused and went to the bathroom. We have like 10 minutes to talk this out before Nash comes out.

"I know I've acted like a douche for the past days, but please, forgive me!"

"Well I mean I guess." I laughed, I'm not quite sure why Matt kissed me. Maybe he just felt bad.

••••••

*BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ* my phone vibrated, time to get up. I'll try to be quite so the boys could sleep... That didn't work at all. Cameron freaked out and fell off his bed, and Nash jumped up for dear life.

"WHAT TIME IS IT?!?" Nash yelled, I bet the other boys heard.

"9:25... 9 FRICKING 25?! WE HAVE 5 MINUTES TO GET READY!!" I yelled back. We slept through the other alarms!! We brought our clothes and kinda got dressed in the hallways. I had spanx and a sports bra on so it was somewhat okay. In the elevator after getting dressed, Hayes handed me a doughnut, where'd he even get this?? I ate it anyway though.

~

We got to the show a tad late but it worked out fine. The show ended and we departed to our rooms. I flashed a quivering lip to Hayes and we said goodbye. We're like drifting apart it's weird not having him by my side.

"Hayes can I sleep your room tonight?" I asked. When we were 10 we had to share a room for a year because Chad and Elizabeth were fighting. But now there divorced and Chad is with Nila.

Hayes POV*
Lex came and slept in my room. She went straight to bed not even removing her make up. I went to shower and in new clothes. I went to my bed and faced her. She scooted closer and we feel asleep. Carter and Matt were still up on their phones doing nothing. It's a pretty chill night.

The tour ended after the couple of days being here, but we all wanted to stay together. We all headed up to Cameron's house for the rest of the the summer in Michigan.

Cameron's house is huge!!! We all seated down here, waiting for Lexi and Nash to get back from Taco Bell. Moments later she walked in with a big bag of food and set it down on the kitchen table. We all dug in eating our tacos. "Hey where's Matt?" She asked. Practically on Que, Matt came walking in with a girl in a short skirt slurring "Matty take me to your room!" He didn't see us in the kitchen and he led her upstairs. (Lol it's like 7 chill Matt) I turned to Lex and they're were already tears forming in her eyes.
"I just want Gilinsky!" She said running outside. Wow. Jack followed her and they left. I was going to help her but she only wants him (😒) when ya twin can't help.

Jacks pov*
"I just want Gilinsky!" Lexi said leaving the house. I followed her down the street and where she led me. Into a hotel room. I was alone in the room and I couldn't help myself. I forced my lips onto her and her eyes widened. "Stop." I laughed and I started taking her top off. "Get off me you dick!" She yelled and ran out. I chased her down the street, until she went in a random house and locked the door. I pounded on the door and ran away That random house was Cameron's. Shit. What if the guys found out. I ran down the drive way and got in Cameron's car. I drove far away. I don't plan on coming back soon.

Hayes pov*
Lexi ran back in and locked the door behind her. Loud banging was coming from the door and Cameron ran out. "SOMEONE JUST STOLE MY CAR!!" He yelled. I turned around and Alexis was running upstairs crying even more than before. I followed her up and she spotted me, I just sat her down in her room, shutting the door behind me. she looked so venerable, her bones trembling. I've done this plenty of times. I just sat down next to her pulling her into my lap. I hugged her and let her cry into my shoulder.

"So what happened. I realize Matts an asshole, but why'd you come running back home?" I asked using my softest voice, she looked up with bloodshot eyes and tear stains all over her face.

"You know how I wanted Jack?" I nodded, "well I led me to a hotel room, to get away from everything for a night, and he harassed me, so I had to get away from him somewhere safe." We just sat there in silence so she could calm down. When I thought she was asleep, I picked her up setting her in her bed covering her in her sheets. I got up and tried sneaking out of her room. "Please stay?" She said with the most sleepiest, softest voice I've ever heard. I came back and laid in bed with her. I held her in my arms for the whole night, I felt bad for my baby sister.

Lex POV*
I fell asleep in Hayes arms. He's the only one who cares for me at this fucking house. I'm glad he's here. I flickered my eyes open and saw him without a shirt on. When he was little- a year ago, he would get up and walk around the house in his underwear and socks only. I love Hayes he makes me less homesick.