Chapter 2

*we played t & d*

Alexis POV*
"What's his problem?!" I asked, not letting anyone answer. I chased him down the stairs trying to catch up. I grabbed his hand and he turned around. "Matt, what's wrong? Are you mad at me?" I asked. Im only 14 and he's 16 this isn't good. Well I don't know it's up to Nash.

"Just don't worry about it." He said getting out of my grip. "Matthew lee! Please!!" I run back up to him jumping onto his back. "I'm sorry I have to go." He said, peeling me off, walking out of the hotel. I kept calling and texting him. What's his problem?!

~

I waited in his room until he came back, he walked in saw me and pretended like I wasn't there...

"Matt I don't know what the fuck your doing but please when you grow a dick, come talk to me this is retarded." I said getting up and rushing out of the room. Nash hates when I cuss, but I don't care right now. Matt is being dumb. I ran downstairs, I didn't see where I was going and ran into Gilinsky.

"Hey hey hey what's wrong?!" He asked. I didn't say anything I just hugged him close. He embraced me back in the hug.

"Matts being a bitch and he's mad at me for no reason!" I cried.

We both walked upstairs together and JG let me hop on his back when we got on our floor.

We walked in and Matt was texting some girl. I knew because the contact was "Babe AF😍😍"

"What the fuck are you doing?" Jack asked getting pissed at Matthew.

"Me? You two are the ones who fucking kissed!" He yelled

"That was a dare you idiot!" I laughed. "Matt what's your problem?!"

"I don't want you with anyone. When I saw you I really fell for you. And I know your only 14 but Now you being here with all these guys and it's easier for you to slip out of my grasp. JACK is all over you and you guys already kissed and it's the 2nd day, I already lost you! And-" Matt yelled

"Espinosa your right. You did loose me, just now. You guys have no chill. I'm not here to get a boyfriend. I'm here for my brothers." I said leaving the room. I'm done with this shit. What's His problem. I'm not going to leave him or whatever.

Matts POV*
What did I just do? I thought if I got away I could think of what to do, but by doing that I practically handed Lexi over to everyone. Didn't she just hear what I said. I like her. She's just to blonde to see that, even though she has brown hair... I need to find a way to fix this. And "Babe AF😍" was her contact I was reading her texts.