F!reader fluff ~my man~ (todoroki)

Y/n pov

"Where has my Hoodie gone!?" I say searching my dorm and the occupants who live next door. I was furious, I told them not to go into my room, but do they listen, ha . . . NO, of course not.

I then went into yaoyorozu's room to check if I had "accidentally" left it in there.

"Hey yaomomo, have you seen my Hoodie lying about, I can't find it and really need it today."

"No, sorry Y/n, I've not seen it but I can create a new one if you like".

". . .eh. . . N-no that's fine you don't need to do that for me, plus that Hoodie was given to me by someone special, I would hate to replace it. Anyway see ya."

"Oh-okay. . .um, bye Y/n-chan"

Where could it have gone.

As I try my hardest to think as to where the hell I might have put it or whether or not someone had grabbed it and chucked it into the washing, I, y/n had clumsily bumped into someone. And guess who it was.

"Ow. . . Uh, watch where your-um . . Sorry, Mr Aizawa" I say with a quirky smile acting as though I didn't do anything.

And what did he do. . .
Gave me the biggest glare that would send shivers down your spine.

"What are you doing" he says with such a monotone voice.

Now that I think about it. . .
"The washing! . . . "I say without realising that I said it out loud. And of course Mr Aizawa just gave me another glare.

"Try NOT to bump into people next time" he says and heads in the opposite direction from me.

How could I have not thought about that, of all places, It just had to be in the washing you think to yourself as to dash to the laundry room ready for interrogation.

As you search through the piles of dirty laundry you come across the most horrendous of things that only god knows what, but yet again, still no Hoodie.

You got up to leave the room and just as you did you trip over something that got tangled to your foot and almost faceplanted the floor if it weren't for the clothes lying about.

"Agh, just what I needed" you said in a pout. What would he do if you didn't find it. You didn't want to think about that right now.

As you were about to get up, something catches you eye.

"A clean basket!" you say in shock looking for this basket to give you some redemption.

As you stumble your way across the room and chuck half the clothes over the room,and just as you did you find . . .

"My Hoodie!" You say, like your the happiest woman on earth.

"I ain't ever Lettin you outa my sight again" you say dramatically.

As you take off the top you were currently wearing , you were only half way of putting on the Hoodie when suddenly-. . . The door opened.

Could this day get any better. And in walks Todoroki your boyfriend, and man did he have a sight to see.

You could already see the blush on his face turning redder before he chuckled and came up to you from behind and gave you a small peck on the neck.

"Glad it was me, snowflake" he says in a teasing manner and you could feel yourself becoming a tomato.

"Ready to go" he says as though he wasn't just teasing you a moment ago.

"Remind me why I love you again" you say. And out you went, hand in hand leaving the mess behind and ready for your date with Todoroki.

Although

Later that day

"These damn kids" aizawa says as he trips over something.

The end

A/n-thanks for reading this I hope you guys enjoyed it.
This Request was from: Whenigaveup
Go and read her stories, I really enjoy reading them. :)

Anyway

Peace out ninjas ♡