✧~ Destiny.~✧

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗
hard to say,
things could be better.
˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

Third Person POV:

a gentle knock could be heard in the early hours of the morning.
Y/N was awake, but she didn't sleep at all.

The sun shining through her window and lighting up her room was nice to see, but Y/N this time didn't even bother to stand up.

Just yesterday she discovered that her mother was dead. The one who was still here was a clone, a copy but not quite.

"Y/N?" a female voice coming in her room.

The woman sat down on Y/N's bed beside her, and started to peek if she was awake or not.

Obviously she was, but was faking to be a sleep just to not talk to anyone.

"Y/N, wake up! You need to go to school." Her aunt said.
Y/N still didn't answer, but she sat down beside her and then stood up to wash her face.

"... are you okay?" Her aunt asked.

Y/N took out her uniform from her closet, a little pair of earrings and a little bracelet.

"Y/N. Answer me. Are you okay?"

"... can we talk?" she spoke, her weak voice and dead face.

"*sighs* what's wrong ?" her aunt asked again, and Y/N didn't answer directly.

"where is mom?"

a random question yet important for her.
She knew in some kind of way her own mom was dead, so it kinda felt sad to ask about her aunt's sister.

"... Y/N you know better then me that she left us."

"No. No I don't." Y/N's serious expression made her aunt freeze, she didn't know what she meant at all.

"what do you mean you don't? don't you remember? Your... dad made her go away.."

"SHE WAS ALIVE JUST A FEW DAYS AGO!!"

Her eyes now wet with tears, she aggressively stood up and raised her voice.

Her aunt was speechless, what was she supposed to answer? Her sister died some years ago, what did Y/N meant she was alive some days ago?

"Y/N please calm down. Explain yourself for bringing up a delicate issue."

and there it was, she had to explain all.
She may sound crazy, but what she spoke was all real. Nene is a witness, her grandma would be too, if she already passed on to the next.

No words.

Y/N's aunt was scared by what her niece said, she felt sad for her but also worried.

"Y/N, are you sure you saw all of this things? You may be a little dizzy from school, I don't know...? If you're feeling a bit unwell stay home."