7

"Would you still have kissed me even without having that drink?" He asked after a minute of silence as you looked at him.

You gave him a quick smile and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"Yes, I would have." You replied as he couldn't hide his happiness.

"It's late, I'll walk you home." He offered as he put his jacket over your shoulders, smiling like an idiot.

On your way, you both ran into Nara who was drunk and laying in front of your gate.

"Nara are you okay? Why are you here all by yourself?" You asked her as you helped her up. You held onto her arm as Taehyung grabbed the other, making Nara look at him.

"Oh Taehyung is also here." She smiled.

"Yeah I gotta make sure Haeun gets home safely." He looked at you as you smiled back.

Nara smiled at you sheepishly, "I was looking for you everywhere."

"Thank you for walking me all the way, I got this from here." You thanked Taehyung as you said goodbye.

You entered your house as you slid Taehyungs jacket from your shoulders and placed it over your chair.

Nara immediately kicked her shoes off as she plopped onto your bed.

"Wash up first!" You said but she didn't listen. You sighed deeply and shook your head.

"This girl.." you muttered as you changed into your sleep wear and went to wash up.

"It's been a long time since we last had a sleepover like this." Nara giggled as she was laying next to you in your bed. "We should do this more often."

"I know right." You laughed. "I'm sorry I'm always so busy."

You both stared at the ceiling. "You know Haeun." She started. "I've always felt envious of you." You looked beside you in surprise.

"Don't say silly things like that, you definitely had too much of a drink." You tried to shrug it off.

"You are outstanding in everything you do, Hwang Hyunjin is going after you and now even Kim Taehyung." She said as you felt bad.

"Believe me, I'm far from perfect." You said looking away.

"Perfect enough for them to chase you." She said with a chuckle.

"You can have Hyunjin." You said as she lets out a laugh.

"What about Taehyung?" She then asked as you fell silent. "Calm down!" She said nudging your side, "I was just kidding, no need to be so serious all of a sudden."

You smiled uneasily. "You're right, I'm a little tired, let's sleep."

You turned away and closed your eyes. "Did I actually feel hurt by her words? Am I starting to feel something for him?" You thought.

Your heart started beating faster as you thought of the kiss. You smiled as you remembered the warmth of his embrace.

——————

The following day you woke up with a headache. "Wake up." You pat Nara's arm as she was still soundly asleep.

"Just a little longer." she yawned. "You can go first, I'll be there later on. My head is killing me."

You sighed as you gave in. "Alright then. However, don't be late!"

"Ugh, my head hurts." You groaned as you were making your way to school. "Never again.."