ʚ ch 4 ɞ

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

CH 4 - PLANS

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

'That was strange....' I thought to myself. I hung out with the gang for the rest of the day, heading home to look in the mirror.

"Why do I look so weird....I'm not worthy of anything.....I'm capable of nothing! I won't be able to become a singer..... I'll probably become a babysitter or something....."

I understand Bianca and Finn might be older now, but would they really want to put us away, in a storage bin?

people were saying Bianca was trying to find out her place in the world, and she didn't need any distractions, or in this case- us.

sounded like my situation, except I still play with my old toys, or 'distractions' in this case.

about a month passed and the 'earthquakes' were considered normal, it was only just Bianca checking up on us, still making up her mind on whether she should put us in storage or not. I felt like the only person who was starting to get concerned.

I decided to ask the group about their thoughts. Turned out they were thinking the same, I wasn't the only 'insane' person here.

the adults told us everything would be okay. we lost hope in that, they thought we didn't pay attention to the news reports.

all of our parents/siblings/relatives etc were all known for something. we decided we were gonna make an effort to make everyone proud.

by obviously, saving the world.

"What would an adult do in a situation like this?"
"Umm.... usally they would host a meeting or something to discuss plans!"
"How would we do that?"
"OOH!!! ORGANISE A SLEEPOVER!"
"we are not doing a sleepover"

we had a sleepover.

"Alright everyone! There's all the details, be at Harmony's by 7."
"okay!"
"righty!"
"yayyy!!!"
"someone bring snacks!"

the friday night came around. We let everyone in the class know this was happening, though nobody else wanted to come along.

which left me, Allison, Harmony and Thomas the only people there.

"welcome everyone! Remember, this isn't a fun chill sleepover, we're discussing ideas."

Allison continued to bring a stack of horror movie dvd's out of her bag.

"Alright everyone! Who wants to binge watch 1900's horror movies?"

nobody put their hand up, we then all sat in a circle, taking turns with our plan ideas, we could of had a different approach.

Thomas went first.

"okay! so I would go to the guys with the hot air balloons and ask them to give them this letter to Bianca about why she shouldn't put us in storage and then we would take all the credit and become heroes!"

I stated the obvious.

"the hot air balloon guys would think we're insane."

Allison went next

"We would go into war with the real world and-"

I cut her off, stating the obvious again.

"We are doing nothing about war"

I was next but I had no ideas, I was just criticizing the others ones.

Harmony then had her turn.

"So, my idea was that we would use one of those spaceship things Thomas's dad (benny) has and fly to the real world and stop Bianca from putting us in storage, then we would remind her how cool we all are and she would then realise how important we can be!"

Thomas looked at her.

"If my dad noticed one of his spaceships were missing he would know we're doing something, the whole point is that the adults don't figure out."

I added to what Thomas was saying.

"The idea otherwise is actually really good, maybe you could ask your mum where there are any spaceships we could use, without her suspecting anything, obviously."

"How would we ask her that without her suspecting anything?"

Allison asked.

"Let me handle this."

Harmony said.
We all went out into the common room, where her mum was.

"Mama, if me and my friends were going to need a spaceship, where would we find one?."

"Well, darling. In the case that you and your friends be happening to need this spaceship to save the world and hopefully put a end to these earthquakes, I wouldn't have any, however I might know someone who would have one"

"In the case that this is what we were doing, who would this person be?"

"Well, they disappeared years ago but I spotted them once in the ruins of apocalypseburg, it might take abit of convincing, but they might eventually help you- Melody, have your parents ever mentioned the name "Rex Dangervest" to you?"

"once, as a young kid my mum told me alot of stories of the adventures her and my dad had before I was born, I don't remember much, but apparently he was a bad person?"

"Well, that's what he was seen as last, hes the only person I know who would be capable to help in this certain situation, he might of changed enough to help someone one last time. If you were to go on said mission, would you all promise to stay safe?"

"Mhm!"
"Of course!"
"Yes, but that doesn't mean I won't get hurt accidentally"
"What he's trying to say is that we all promise! 😁"

"Right then, I'll hand you a map to the old place. be back by tomorrow night, nothing later."

"Okay!"

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
A/N: there we are with a new chapter! Im actually hoping to have this book done by the end of Feb (which is today in my timezone haha)
Basically what I'm trying to do is have one book done each month of this year. (Mostly being Lego movie related)
Its really short, ik. I'm trying to not make it seem rushed.
harmony is girlboss, Mae out.
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝