Part 4

Recap

"Um i had a good day today. We've known each other for a couple years now and your really pretty. Would you be my girlfriend?"

-——————————————————————————

"Yes ofc!" I say and he pulled me into a hug

"AWWW!" I hear female voices say and we pull apart

"Were they in on this?" I laugh

"Umm kinda." Matthew laughs too

"HEY! ITS PASSED NIGHT OUT!" We hear security yell

Matthew grabs my hand and we all start running. We get to the dorms and we stop running. Everyone goes their separate ways and its just me and Matthew left.

"I had fun tonight." Matthew says

"So did i. This is my dorm tho."

"Well I'll let you get some sleep bc you seemed tired at the movies."

"Okay goodnight." I say and Matthew pecks me on the lips.

I enter the dorm and i see joe sleeping on the couch. I go to sit next to him and put a blanket over him. I kissed his forehead and fell asleep next to him.

The next morning i woke up to movement. I slowly get up realizing im laying on joe's stomach and his arm is around me.

"Y/N?" Joe says slightly.

"Hm?" I say

"I think we should start getting up."

"Mm what time is it?"

"Almost 8:40."

"Oh shit." I say getting up quickly

"You seemed comfortable." Joe laughs

"Shut up. I was." I laugh too

-

We both get dressed and head down for breakfast. I see Matthew sitting with the rest of my friends.

"Heyy." I say

"Hey!" Everyone says as i get to the table

"Hey babe." Matthew says and pecked my lips

"Babe? When did that happen?" Joe asks confused

"Wait you didn't tell joe?"

"No when i got to the dorm he was asleep. I didn't want to wake him."

"Well he asked me last night. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"I mean its fine. Congrats." Joe says with a smile.

"When did you meet joe?" Matthew asks me

"In first period and now we share a dorm. We met like 3 days ago and we're pretty close already."

"Damn i thought y'all have known each other for years. Y'all connection is good." Chloe says

"Same i would have never thought that y'all just met." Micheal agrees

"Joe is just a good friend." I smile at joe and he smiles back

"Shes my R.O.D y'all." Joe laughs

"Okay but enough of this im hungry." I say and get back up from the table to go get some food.

"I'll go with you." Jason says

"So i came with you because i wanted to ask you for a favor." Jason says again

"Okay what is it?"

"So ive liked Chloe for a while now and wanted to ask her to be my gf."

"Aww okay. You want it to be something big or something small? Cuz Matthew just asked me straight up after we went out. So you can just ask her to the movies and ice cream then ask her out."

"Okay and you'll think it'll work?"

"Im sure it will. You guys are always flirting."

"Okay thanks."

"No problem." I say and we head back to the table.

"Here i got you an apple." I say and hand Matthew the apple.

"Thanks." He says and puts a hand around my waist pulling me closer to him.

Once breakfast finishes we head to our first periods.

"Let me walk you to class." Matthew tells me

"Its okay joe can walk me."

"We have first and third period together Y/N." Matthew replies shaking his head

"Oh really? Haha i never noticed."

"Haha."

"Well well well. So now your over burrow? So you don't mind if i get with him?" Melissa says with a smirk

"Aren't you dating Justin? Stay away from Joe. I don't want him getting his heart broken bc you wanna hoe around."

"HA! Your the one who's gonna break Matts heart bc your in love with joe."

"Your fucking stupid. Joe is a good friend of mine and if caring about him means im in love with him then think whatever Melissa. I love him but not in love with him."

"When she breaks your heart come find me." Melissa says putting her hand on his chest.

"Get tf off him. Fucking whore!" I yell and punch her pushing her off of him.

"WHOAA! BREAK THIS UP!" The security yells helping Matthew pull me off of Melissa.

"Don't touch my man bitch!" I yell then spit at Melissa.

———————————————————————————

760 words