Part 12

Recap

I get a water bottle for Joe and go back to the kitchen to start making breakfast.

Once i finished making the breakfast I went back to the living room where they were both sat. Joe was passed out and Matthew was just on his phone.

"Thank you my love." Matthew says and kisses me on the forehead as I place the food down on the coffee table.

It's been a couple hours and Katerina told me to check Instagram.

Once I open Instagram up I see the video of Joe making out with the same girl from last night. I continue watching the video and notice that the girl is...

———————————————————————————

I continue watching the video and notice that the girl is...

Melissa

I didn't think much of it bc he was drunk. Maybe he doesn't rlly have feelings for her. Yea I don't wanna over think things. I can just talk to him later right? Yea.

"I swear he better just be drunk. He cant be falling for her little traps! Right?" I say.

"Noo! He's smarter than that. He also wouldn't do that to you." Chloe assures me.

"Your right. Maybe I'm overthinking everything."

-

RING RING RINGGG

Thats the bell for lunch.

I sit down at my table and was soon joined in by Katerina, Chloe, Brianna, Jason, Michael, and later joined by Matthew.

"So he just gonna forget about us?" I see Joe with his arm around Melissa's shoulders.

"Forget about him. He's an asshole for doing you like that." Michael tells me.

"Can I go get you anything to eat? A drink?" Matthew asks me while rubbing my back.

"Can you just get me a water? Please?"

"I got you. I'll be back." He gets up and I put my head down on the table.

"This is stressful." I sigh.

"Well you may not want to see this."

Matthews pov

"Can I go get you anything to eat? A drink?" I asks Y/N while rubbing her back.

"Can you just get me a water? Please?" She asks.

"I got you. I'll be back." I get up and she puts her head down on the table.

I go get her a cold water and on my way back I hear Joe and Melissa say something and laugh.

"Whats your problem?!" I yell over in Joe's direction.

"I got no problem."

"You hook up with this bitch once and you change?"

"Don't call her a bitch!"

"Well she is a bitch!" I yell and Joe swings at me.

I swing back.

-

"Why is it always your friend group getting into fight?! Im guessing the suspensions don't change anything huh?" The principal explains.

"You both will do 50 addition hours of community hours."

"50?!" Joe and I say at in unison.

"Yes. You two will earn those hours together and if not completed then you both will have to keep doing 50 hours until completed."

-

Y/N pov

Matthew and Joe both finished the community hours and never talked again.

Its currently Thursday and the football team has another practice.

Once me and Matthew got to the field we see Joe talking to my dad then my dad turns his head towards my direction and Joe has a evil smirk of his face.

My dad that finger thing motioning me to come over but then motions Matthew too and Joe walks away still having that stupid smirk on his face.

"When did you think you were gonna tell me that you two were dating?!" My dad says and I can tell he's frustrated.

"Idk dad I was gonna tell you when I was ready." I defended.

"Why did you think dating someone from MY TEAM was a good idea?!"

"I-" Matthew tries to join in but I interrupt.

"Dad! Can't you just be happy for me?! He treats me good and has stuck up for me!"

"Happy for you?! Is that what im supposed to be? Happy?!" My dad yells.

"Matthew your off the team." He says calmly.

"WHA- DAD! You can't just do that! He didn't do anything wrong! He wanted to tell you but I wanted to wait a little while longer!" I explain.

"Y/n this is final. Matthew your off the team for good." He says and I just smack my lips.

-

A few months have gone by and my dad doesn't even let me see Matthew at all. But today was the day I forget about my dads rules on not seeing/talking to Matthew.

"Hey Matthew come in here real quick I need to talk to you." I whisper and he looks around before entering the classroom I was in.

"What is it? I can't stay long. I don't want your dad to see us talking to each other."

"I know I know but I miss you and maybe we can go back to secretly dating?"

"Idk if thats a good idea."

"Please we just cant tell anyone and be very careful."

"Ughh okay." He says and we lean in for a kiss.

"I got something to tell you tho." He says again.

"What is it?"

"I was asked to transfer. And I said..."

———————————————————————————

865 Words