Part 13

Recap

"I got something to tell you tho." He says again.

"What is it?"

"I was asked to transfer. And I said..."

———————————————————————————
"I was asked to transfer. And I said..."

"Yes for my football career. So I will be transferring this weekend."

"Where are you transferring to?"

"The university of Georgia."

"Oh." I say looking down and he pulls me into a hug.

-

Today is the day Matthew is transferring and I am helping him pack.

"Well this is where I say goodbye." I say.

"Call me everyday?"

"You know I will." I smile and hug him goodbye.

-

Me and Matthew would ft everyday all day. One day I decided to go surprise him for his first game at UG.

Once I land in Georgia I get an uber to the university.

"Hello! Im visiting Matthew Stafford. He's on the football team where do you think they will be rn?" I ask the front desk.

"Reason for visit?" The lady at the front desk asks me.

"The football game." I say and she gives me the directions.

He was weirdly still in his dorm and it was unlocked so I walked in to see him making out with some blonde girl.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." I say shook.

"OMG! Y/n? I am so sorry!"

"I don't wanna hear it. So this is why you wanted to get transferred?!"

"Who are you?" The girl asks me.

"Tell her Matt. What am I to you? Just an object? Right?"

"NO! Im sorry y/n."

"So when were you going to tell me?!"

"I swear I was gonna tell her today but I have so much on my mind currently."

"Don't even try to lie. Are yall dating or something?"I ask and they both node disappointedly and I scoff.

"Woah. Your a fucking dick Matthew! Fuck you!" I yell and walk out the room.

I check into a hotel while I can get the next plane ticket home.

I found the closest ticket for tomorrow. I bought it and started to cry.

How could he do this to me? Maybe my dad had a point when he found out about me and Matt. Maybe he knew something like this would happen.

I was then getting a call from Joe.

"What do you want?" I say still crying but not showing my face and hoping he doesn't ask why I'm crying.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry about not believing what you said about Melissa. I was stuck on this image of love that I wanted and got ahead of myself."

"And why are you apologizing now? You finally witnessed her cheating on you. You were with her and forgot about me. Now that you don't have her you want to call?!"

"Im sorry I know. I fucked up back but please I need you... why are you crying tho?"

Fuck he asked.

"Im not." I sniffle.

"Come on you can tell me."

"I found Matthew cheating too." I sigh.

"Damn."

We talked for a little more and I fell asleep.

-

I am now on the plane going back home. Last night Joe made me realize that I don't need Matthew and that I should just focus on myself.

Once I arrived I got an uber to the uni and I see Joe standing there at the gate. I walk up to him and he gives me a big tight hug. I missed this.

———————————————————————————

601  words

Poor Y/n. This chapter was crazy but this is a Joe Burrow story so ofc we are now getting into what you came here to read :)