1.

I am Eve, yeah I know nice name right. Anyways yeah I'm a tik toker and stuff but I'm really lazy so I don't usually dance.

Dancing makes me feel like an apple

But today I'm doing to for once
I went to take a shower, did my hair then went to my walk in closet.

I grabbed a few clothes so I could try them out first was a crop top that said honey and some brown sweat pants

Second was a black T-shirt and some ripped black baggy jeans and some air- forces 1s.

I stopped and then looked at the combination. "I'm gonna wear that" I said talking to myself as I pointed at the sweat pants.

Part of me was excited and the other anxious.

I went to my ring light. And put my phone on there. Then I decided to choose Cupid by fifty fifty  Then I decided that I was not going to do the ring light, but instead I was gonna hold my phone and act like I was talking to it.

I was done with my tik tok and I went to the people I follow and swiped for new ideas.

Then I saw Eya's tik tok and smiled she was beautiful her skin glowing. I just had to comment.

Evetheblackalien: Miss gurl is a queen<3

Tojishotworm: 'Her skin I'm in love'

Vladhoshinsgirl:' Hoshin is gonna freak out on this!'

While reading the comments I paused. Then my eye caught something vlad hoshin put an Emoji with the heart eyes.

I would admit his hot as hell but I'm not gonna say anything about that. I'm in it for the drama

I continued scrolling through tiktok and my phone started blowing up so bad that I even dropped it.

I got of the couch and quickly picked it up. Then I saw that my video that I posted few mins ago just hit 23.6k likes. I was surprised and then I went through the comments and they where saying how beautiful I am, my skin glowing and some other good stuff.

It made me happy, finally getting attention. Being 24 and not having a boyfriend is embarrassing enough.

I smiled. And thanked some of them. Because I couldn't thank all of them. Yeah that's how much they liked it.

After chillin for a little while I decided to go to a nearby shop.

I took my phone and purse and went outside to go to a convient store near by.

As I was listening to music I heard people muttering stuff like she's so beautiful and she's the girl from the tik tok.

How the hell though I literally just posted not even over an hour ago ain't no way they ain't never seen a black person dance I want even dancing . It was so odd.

I lifted my head and smiled at them.i guess they where taken back cuz they blushed and quickly looked away. Why everyone be acting so weird

I reached the convient store and bought snacks because Im in love with snacks. I'd choose snacks over a man any day.

Monster and some sour sweets and I got a but of some lays and Doritos. You could never go wrong with them.

I walked back home munching on some of my sweets because I can I guess. I watched as dogs barked at me but obviously I taunted them back.

❀✿❀✿❀✿❀

Once I got home I fell on the couch, tired of all that walking. I'm such a lazy bum, I need to started exercising.

I went to my room and layed down, was I really this tired just from walking lmao ? I turned on my TV, and went to Netflix, luckily I brought my snacks up here

I clicked on the show fate:the winx saga, and watched it, it was my third time watching it and it's so good, but I think the reason I like it so much is bc of winx club, that was the best shiz ever back then. My favorite character is muza, I get her.

I continued watch when I realized that I was in thought thinking about life. What if I never left my home town. I had a boyfriend there but once my parents died I couldn't bare the pain of living in that town so I left, leaving Malik in the process.

I bought a house here in Los Angeles went to college finished and now I'm living my life. But I can't now survive on my parents money. I still had like two million left but I need to get a job.

As I was watching I realized I was falling alseep