9

Waking up, I felt him trying to find a comfortable position as he held me. I turned around only to be met with him, his eyes open wide as if he'd be staring at me for that past hour.

The crust that was in the deepest corners of his eyes told me that he had not been awake for more then thirty minutes. His eyes where a bit baggy and I realized how kinda long his hair had gotten.

He still watched me and it felt like he was still asleep. Leaning up I placed a soft peck on his forehead. And I tried standing up. I had really bad morning breath. He pulled me down though and held me tight like I was running away.

He murmured something and kissed my ear and let me go. I stood up giving him a hand too. He took had and got behind me laying his big frame on mine. I basically dragged him to the bathroom.

He groaned and whined the whole time while leaning like putting all of his weight on me. I almost fell as I reached the bathroom.

I sat on the counter and started brushing my teeth. Looking at Vlad I realized he was staring into my soul. Taking an extra tooth brush I stuck it into his mouth.

I brushed his teeth as he tried to kiss me. I struggled because he held my neck backing me up to the wall. He kissed me with tooth paste both still in our mouths.

His ttongue Slithered against mine as he moaned. I pushed him forward, he smiled tooth paste covering half his face like shaving cream. I beat his chest and continued brushing my teeth.

He did the same and once we where done. He took off his clothes and stood at the shower.

Wiping my mouth I was about to leave. Two hands slithered behind me and he pulled me back, and started undressing me.

"Where did you think you where going? " He asked as he pulled my pants down. I sighed smiling a bit. "You could've just asked"

We showered, but the during the whole shower time,he tried at least fifteen times to fuck me,but I smacked him each time.

I dried my self as he stared at me. "Take a picture it will last longer" I said.

I heard multiple snaps and I screamed running back into the bathroom.

I heard him laughing as I got out. "Thank you, why you kind woman" he said biting his lip was looking at his phone.
I rolled my eyes as I got my clothes and continued changing in the bathroom.

Once I finished I got out, getting my speaker I looked for afro beats to play.

Dumebi came up as I clicked on it, playing it as I nodded my head.

Vlad was sitting on the bed fully dressed as he scrolled through his phone.

Pushing his phone aside I sat on him singing the lyrics and while staring into his eyes. He smirked holding my thighs.

"Dumebi, du me bi" I sang as I got off him. Doing a quick twerk in his face I started to run.

He was hot on my trail as I  ran. I laughed like a maniac and ran around the house. He laughed louder as he tackled me onto the couch.

Love nwantiti started playing as I sang swaying my hips while he was on top of me. He kissed me his hands running through the top of my thin dress.

He pinched my nipples and I smacked his hand away.

I pushed him off. "Give me my things now" I commanded sternly.

He new the consequences. He knows what I will do.

He said covering his eyes with his hands.

"Fine, but I have a few rules for you" he said looking at me.

Rules? In my own house? Lord have mercy on this poor man's soul before I do things that are not supposed to be done to humans but to demons.

And he wonders why I do not want to marry him.

"Go fetch them now" I said looking at my nails. I need to get them done again.

"Their very far-" he said but I cut him off.

"Now" I said tapping my fingers on my thighs.

He stood up picked up his keys and walked to the door. He unlocked it with the key on his keys and went out.

After a few minutes, I heard his car leaving. I waited a few more minutes then I stood up.

I ran to my room, there I opened the box under my bed.

I knew I wasn't crazy when I thought of getting an extra key. I took the key putting it in my bra, I took my knife that he was cooking with.

I took my wallet and I was out. I ran through my neighborhood. Feeling good.

The fresh air of being out. I was free. Free from that crazy man.

I ran into town. It was becoming dark. So I ran faster but then started walking when I saw people.

I acted normal and put the knife in my waistband.

I walked past a few shops. There was a festival going on. Fire works where everywhere and it was a great distraction.

"Eve" a voice whispered one I've never heard. I took off running deeper into the festival. Stopping by a few stalls and buying food.

"Eve!" Another voice that I didn't know screamed, different from the first.

He already found me.

I ran into an Alley. Stupid decision but luckily there was a ladder on the wall.

I started climbing it as fast as I could but my ankle was grabbed.

I looked around screaming for help.

My other ankle was heard and then I heard a loud snap.

I cried, and screamed as I fell down into the people's arms.

"Boss won't be too mad that we hurt her a bit" another voice said. I was still wide awake. These men where wearing black. Full black head to toe.

The other slightly chuckled. "Knock her out"

I woke up probably hours later on a bed. Not my bed, but the sheets where black and the walls where blood red with led lights that where also red.

I tried to get up and I screamed in pain and fell to the floor.

I had two casts on both my ankles.

I heard footsteps running up and I wiped my tears.

Vlad came in and immediately came towards me and picked me up. He layed me on the bed and he was fuming.

"Why did you go? " he asked and I scratched my head looking around.

"The sky looks nice today"  I said and he grabbed my shoulders. Pushing me further into the soft bed.

"You ran away from me" he whispered and my heart hurt.

"I-" I started but I couldn't even say anything.

I played with my nails feeling nervous as he walked out the room without looking at me.

I done fucked up