4.

I was on the floor.

BECAUSE the kid Vlad Hoshin is with side stepped Vlad hoshin and came running into me.And that's how I got here, my face on the floor.

Face first painful right?

I head foot steps stop in front of me.

I turned my head to look up and saw Hoshin, looking down at me with a  shocked expression that looked fake , at least his trying but he should try better , I mean I'd also be surprised to see the famous Eve purrrrr.

Anyways while I was in thought I was cut off by Hoshin."Do you want to stand up or not?"
His voice sjsjsjjsn and his broken English. It sounded beautiful, Italian kind of, I have this thing for hot Italian man-

"yeah" I said as I took his hand that was probably tired from being out.

I stood up  and dusted off the non- existent dust off me and smiled at Vlad Hoshin, im not forgetting abt what he said to me, but I find him sus

"As you may already know, I'm Vlad Hoshin, but you can call me Vlad" he smiled, he had a gummy smile, it's so cute.

"I'm Eve" I said feeling the main character vibes. He laughed well more like giggled, weirdo as if he heard my thoughts

Don't get me wrong his laugh is beautiful but, why is he laughing.

His laughing as I'f  he has known or seen me for years. I gave him an awkward smile and a thumbs up. I'm such an awkward person.

He looked beautiful but he was acting weird. I can't stop saying that because he really is.

Then I heard a scream, and turned to the side and saw that kid Vlad was with, I didn't wanna ask if that was his kid because that would make the situation more awkward for me i guess.

"Oh this is Maira my little cousin" He said pointing at the kid.

For some odd reason is was a little bit relieved.

"Maira come here" He said  and the kid came waddling over here.

She looked so cute, I walked to her and picked her up and swing her around, I don't usually like kids, because they are menaces. Sticky hands + kids doesn't equal me

she giggled at me. "Your little cousin is so cute! How old is she?" I asked Vlad, he looked Sadenned. Anyways

"She's 6" He replied shortly what's wrong with him, i know I just met him but he seems very odd.

I put Maira down and said my goodbyes. I needed to get home

"Bye Vlad bye sweetie" I said as I sent an air heart to Maira. "I hope I see y'all again. "